2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Where the hack I should find lockpicks? There no other thief exept Betsy? Anybody knows????
The Thief is location in the start of the game in the stock in the center of town.
Feed him, and you will unluck an archivement so next play-through you will have lock-picks.
- If you have high enough hunting skills with Gaston you are also able to break in via Belle's window.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Inb4 they delay it to March, give a half-assed apology, and even then doesn't have that specific scene ready yet.
Considering Christmas is right around the corner, and it's not even out yet...
Oh, how unfortunate and unexpected it is

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016

Can you be a little be more specific, alternative paths ?
And remember to use a high enough password tier.

Oh, well there's supposed to be two paths the forest and the cliffs for Beast to attack Belle. I can get the cliffs (where he bends Belle over and fights solo) but not the Forest (where he picks you up and fights you with his servants).

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Oh, well there's supposed to be two paths the forest and the cliffs for Beast to attack Belle. I can get the cliffs (where he bends Belle over and fights solo) but not the Forest (where he picks you up and fights you with his servants).
So each time you go into the forest there is a chance you can track the beast by his footprints.
- Each time you click them its random where you land.
- So enough tries should lead you fairly quickly to the bushes(forest) where Belle have some fun with the beast.

I just replayed this not long ago and both events triggered fine so hope you are able to get it to work.

Reactions: TheKid1

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Is it just me that cant activate the gloves storyline. I gave them for examination to the stupid fairy and she keeps saying it takes time and I am at the end of the whole game developed so far. Must be a bug.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is it just me that cant activate the gloves storyline. I gave them for examination to the stupid fairy and she keeps saying it takes time and I am at the end of the whole game developed so far. Must be a bug.
The gloves have a few uses.
- Take them on yourself.
- Give them to Belle.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
The gloves have a few uses.
- Take them on yourself.
- Give them to Belle.
I have done the glove quest before. But since the previous update I think the event bugged so now once I gave them to Thinkerbell for examination she actually never tells me they will corrupt Belle. She just keeps telling me it takes time.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I have done the glove quest before. But since the previous update I think the event bugged so now once I gave them to Thinkerbell for examination she actually never tells me they will corrupt Belle. She just keeps telling me it takes time.
Hmmmm so I had the gloves in my own save... they work fine here.
- Do you have a save where they don't work?

- For me I can use them as Gaston.
- I can then use then again as Gaston and get a game over.
- I can give them to binker, who returns them instantly.
- Then I can give them to Belle who gets super horny.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The Thief is location in the start of the game in the stock in the center of town.
Feed him, and you will unluck an archivement so next play-through you will have lock-picks.
So if you miss the thief, he never ends up in the stocks again? Normally I find him without issue, but recently I just sped through a playthrough since this game doesn't bother with starting with just new content and the new "Gaston in the stocks" nonsense is ridiculous, almost impossible to go into town now. Why? Because either the fine payment part of the system is bugged, unimplemented, or so poorly explained that it is useless. So I missed him this time, which I thought was weird. Man, some of the non-connection of events to locations in this game is ridiculous.

Plus, doesn't missing him screw up the related Red Butt storyline stuff? So can't do Emma, mayor's daughter? I don't care, I just open console and fix shit, but still, this seems to be an oversight...

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So if you miss the thief, he never ends up in the stocks again? Normally I find him without issue, but recently I just sped through a playthrough since this game doesn't bother with starting with just new content and the new "Gaston in the stocks" nonsense is ridiculous, almost impossible to go into town now. Why? Because either the fine payment part of the system is bugged, unimplemented, or so poorly explained that it is useless. So I missed him this time, which I thought was weird. Man, some of the non-connection of events to locations in this game is ridiculous.

Plus, doesn't missing him screw up the related Red Butt storyline stuff? So can't do Emma, mayor's daughter? I don't care, I just open console and fix shit, but still, this seems to be an oversight...
I just did a full playthrough from start to end with the new content.(without cheats and console help)
- If you do this the events actually make sense and Gaston should be pretty high level before the guards arrive in town, and when the guards do come, you can just outrun them, not really hard.

Regarding achievements, there is a lot hidden inside the game, and all require a fresh start to get each of their advantages.
- So you say "missing thief" he have just moved to another location(behind the building), so you can't get the archivement in your current game, and either way you won't be able to use it since it requires a fresh playthrough.

You are able to get inside Belle's windows by other means then the lock picks, they are mostly there for helping/speeding up the early game.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes