2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't know, but my game crashes when making the Oblivion potion. (tried v 0.97.5.1 and v 0.97.5.2)

The folder with the save can be downloaded
Bro, just attach the pictures and file. Why the hell did you upload them to some shady sites and link them?

• Haha
Reactions: master110

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
And more details for the noob
Not sure how it looks on mobile, but on PC: On the bottom left, under the "write your reply" box, should be an "attach files" button. Just select the relevant files. Some file sizes and formats might not be supported, but basic screenshots and saves should be fine.

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
I have the 300 Hunting necessary, I have the potion of strength and silver arrows, but I can't get Beast's alternate paths to open up. Can I get some help?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
v097.5.49.33.5.5.33.5 Changelog:
-New Gaston in the stocks content.
-New stocks content involving Gaston.
How. The. Fuck. Do. You. Pay. Fines. To. Stop. This. Nonsense.

I have to replay through an entire new save to finally get some updated content, go to town at night, immediately get accused of thievery and somehow can't pay off this BS (unclear if there is even a mechanic to pay off BS accusations). Like Gaston stocks might be interesting as some sort of avoidable minigame IF IT WAS BOTHERED TO BE EXPLAINED! I didn't skip/speed through a bunch of the same crap from 3 years ago just to not be able to visit the town square anymore without wasting a week for some ridiculousness...

Edit: It also seems to have broken part of the witch quest for educating Gaston, since I can't meet Belle in town anymore for some reason since the guards always trigger instead...

Edit 2: No, wait, it eventually triggered. But it took like 4x as long as normal... plus I'm sure it will effect Emma stuff I haven't gotten too yet in this run...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ItsFreeTime

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question

1) belle father is in the way and the third option as a question

2) how to make the plant grow

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
question

1) belle father is in the way and the third option as a question

2) how to make the plant grow

1 - what?

2 - once you get the root, you need to progress to point where you can swap flower in Belles window for this living tentacle. Keep visiting to get random scene where she is watering it and noticing it is not growing. Keep visiting and going to magic shop to get dialogue where Gaston is frustrated at the slow progress or lack of growth in plant. Tinkerbell explains it needs special food, which is a quest to help plant grow. Then you have to sneak into her room at night and do things while she is sleeping, and the option should be there to release upon her/ upon the bed/ upon the plant. Keep repeating the fertilisation of plant at night, and keep spying window during day, where she will notice it's growth. etc etc... eventually she moves plant outdoors to garden. Then you have to keep grinding more random events there where she sometimes feeds the plant, and slowly notices the plant reacts to doing dirty things with her. This is slow progress and has to be repeated often as she becomes more and more willing to do more with the tree in garden.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
1 - what?

2 - once you get the root, you need to progress to point where you can swap flower in Belles window for this living tentacle. Keep visiting to get random scene where she is watering it and noticing it is not growing. Keep visiting and going to magic shop to get dialogue where Gaston is frustrated at the slow progress or lack of growth in plant. Tinkerbell explains it needs special food, which is a quest to help plant grow. Then you have to sneak into her room at night and do things while she is sleeping, and the option should be there to release upon her/ upon the bed/ upon the plant. Keep repeating the fertilisation of plant at night, and keep spying window during day, where she will notice it's growth. etc etc... eventually she moves plant outdoors to garden. Then you have to keep grinding more random events there where she sometimes feeds the plant, and slowly notices the plant reacts to doing dirty things with her. This is slow progress and has to be repeated often as she becomes more and more willing to do more with the tree in garden.
sorry about the first question. i mean belles father is in the way and i can't go in the window because he keep appear.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
How. The. Fuck. Do. You. Pay. Fines. To. Stop. This. Nonsense.

I have to replay through an entire new save to finally get some updated content, go to town at night, immediately get accused of thievery and somehow can't pay off this BS (unclear if there is even a mechanic to pay off BS accusations). Like Gaston stocks might be interesting as some sort of avoidable minigame IF IT WAS BOTHERED TO BE EXPLAINED! I didn't skip/speed through a bunch of the same crap from 3 years ago just to not be able to visit the town square anymore without wasting a week for some ridiculousness...

Edit: It also seems to have broken part of the witch quest for educating Gaston, since I can't meet Belle in town anymore for some reason since the guards always trigger instead...

Edit 2: No, wait, it eventually triggered. But it took like 4x as long as normal... plus I'm sure it will effect Emma stuff I haven't gotten too yet in this run...
This happened to me when I went to use the telescope at night. If you have max hunting level you should be able to escape.

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Did he actually fuck belle? I mean its been like 2 years since I last heard of these game.
wow, time surely flied so quick. It's been 4 years for me but hopefully, before I leave the world, I might be able to finish this game. oh no, who am i kidding? Black holes will die out before "this thing" finishes

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes