2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I just did a full playthrough from start to end with the new content.(without cheats and console help)
- If you do this the events actually make sense and Gaston should be pretty high level before the guards arrive in town, and when the guards do come, you can just outrun them, not really hard.
What do you mean outrun them? They catch you every time, that BS is reeeaal tedious after the 4th or 5th time...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Attached a save if you wanna try:
I don't wanna try your save, I want to understand why this nonsense is happening and I'm not wading through this game's whack-ass code base to determine why. Because if you can run away at 300 hunting (which I had seen obliquely referenced prior to your post, but your post makes it clear), that would make sense. Even more sense if the guard only showed up in the late game, when the player's Gaston is basically near 300 hunting (if not already). But for me, that didn't happen, the guards were harassing me since basically Day 12, with like 49 hunting (which, based on what you have said, might be a bug). So suddenly this game takes like 4 times as long since every other time I have to go downtown, I have to wait 7ish days in the stocks (5 if I pick up shit). Boy, I would like to pay that fine off, but I guess paying the "fine" off hasn't been implemented...?

But hey, sometimes, I guess you get what you paid for!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I don't wanna try your save, I want to understand why this nonsense is happening and I'm not wading through this game's whack-ass code base to determine why. Because if you can run away at 300 hunting (which I had seen obliquely referenced prior to your post, but your post makes it clear), that would make sense. Even more sense if the guard only showed up in the late game, when the player's Gaston is basically near 300 hunting (if not already). But for me, that didn't happen, the guards were harassing me since basically Day 12, with like 49 hunting (which, based on what you have said, might be a bug). So suddenly this game takes like 4 times as long since every other time I have to go downtown, I have to wait 7ish days in the stocks (5 if I pick up shit). Boy, I would like to pay that fine off, but I guess paying the "fine" off hasn't been implemented...?

But hey, sometimes, I guess you get what you paid for!
My guess would be you don't actually pay for anything related to this game ;D
- After talking to Xaljio, he do confirm this can happen, and acknowledge he need to change it for the next version.
- Thanks for the report!

Last edited:

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I commend them that they're still making this game, but... God DAMMIT I'm so tired of waiting! 6+ years and still so far from done! I wish I could not find cool games until they're done. All my favorite games are ages away from being finished and it totally sucks.

Reactions: Highrar and mathias

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah, it looks like 0.97.5.4 has been out for well over a week now... is there a hero with the PC link?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yeah, it looks like 0.97.5.4 has been out for well over a week now... is there a hero with the PC link?
Xaljio has these links posted in Discord:

PC:

Mac:

Android:

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes