2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

briararcher

Nov 28, 2021
My hard drive died so after getting a new one I have to get everything back, including games. I kind of remember that there was a walkthrough for this game but I can't find it. Could anyone point out where it is? Or am I mistaken and there is no walkthrough?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'm at the start of "Between Scylla and the thieves" quest. What is the better choice, Scylla or the theives? What do I get if I choose one or the other?

Reactions: SamHaim

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm at the start of "Between Scylla and the thieves" quest. What is the better choice, Scylla or the theives? What do I get if I choose one or the other?
Nothing mayor for now, its meant for future versions.

Reactions: SamHaim

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
It will be 7 years soon, but this game is still not finished. And this microupdates once in a few months is a joke.
At least the devs have figured out a safe(ish) place to store their save files, Something Unlimited pulls this same crap but just recently found out their saves are in Windows Registry... which is INSANE! And not the good kind of insane, sadly.

Reactions: Azerak and Irad

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
I havent seen or thought of this game for so long. Does bell have any content yet or is masturbaiting outside her windows as far as u can get?

TheLeftFriend

Nov 28, 2018
From Patreon.

Added:

Quest log:

— Now updated quests are moved to the beginning of the Quest log;

— Added the new quest category "maximum in the current version is achieved", to make it easier to navigate in the Quest log;

— You can see the stages of completion of already completed quests;

— Added a 'completion/maximum in the current version' indicator for many quests from the previous versions (20+ quests) (should work with old saves as well);

— Added the "Back" button, leading to the root of the quests list from the log of a particular quest.

Balance:

— The guards will calm down a bit with their night raids. The interval between roundups has been increased from 3-7 days to 7-10, the first roundup will occur two weeks after the start of the game, instead of three days, as before. Also, the maximum fine for resisting guards has been reduced from 300 coins to 200.

Fixed:

— A bug that sometimes causes crashes in Betsy's masturbation control events. The whole system is now more stable.

— 'les' bug during Betsy and Emma's event in the stocks (also made changes to avoid similar errors in the future).

— Scylla no longer takes off her mask at inappropriate moments.

— Some (minor) episodes did not activate on the Lake.

— Betsy no longer gives silver plates in the middle of a conversation, only after receiving the task.

— Wrong layers order in the scene with Emma and Belle in the garden with the Tentacle Tree.

— Misprints, mistakes in texts and localization in English.

The next (content) version LS 0.97.5.6 is planned to be released in February 2023. Gaston's return to the town is coming! ^__^ It will be quite soon, so stay in touch, guys.

Thanks a lot for your support! And we are back to work on the next content version.

Reactions: papasmurf

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
— The guards will calm down a bit with their night raids. The interval between roundups has been increased from 3-7 days to 7-10, the first roundup will occur two weeks after the start of the game, instead of three days, as before. Also, the maximum fine for resisting guards has been reduced from 300 coins to 200.
Oh good, the guards were totally bugged out. Three days, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. I get that the devs want to show off the stuff they added for when Gaston was in the stocks, but it should prolly be like 30 days at a minimum...

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
At least the devs have figured out a safe(ish) place to store their save files, Something Unlimited pulls this same crap but just recently found out their saves are in Windows Registry... which is INSANE! And not the good kind of insane, sadly.
At least they could have finished the game before all of this bs started instead of milking money from their patreons.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes