2.50 star(s) 29 Votes
Aug 10, 2017
Guys I need a quick help, how to enable rollback so I can re-read previous messages?
I got the habit of clicking too fast that I missed some dialogues so I wanna have the option of scrolling the mouse button up to re-read the previous message.

That is if this is possible.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Rollback is usually turned on by right clicking in the game window and going to preferences, and as a follow up to my last post does that mean Belle gets to have sex finally?

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
I remeber being excited for this. Years ago. It's been in development for what, 3 years? And it still just teases poor Gaston? The idea is neat, the characters cute, but enough is enough. I don't NEED or WANT every game to jump straight to sex, but this looks like it's going to take another 2 or 3 years until it's completed, if it ever is. COmpared to this, even DMD is as fast as a race car. I guess Xaljio is affiliated with the great AKABUR and contributed to great stuff, but I can't be interested in this game any more. Maybe I'll check back on it in 2020.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I have seen too many nice games pull the squeeze as much money from Patreon as I can scheme, there was Akabur with all his games to pay for his expensive art school, Alyia's Story, this game, and many others I cant think of the names of.

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
I have seen too many nice games pull the squeeze as much money from Patreon as I can scheme, there was Akabur with all his games to pay for his expensive art school, Alyia's Story, this game, and many others I cant think of the names of.
But Akabur posts all his games for free to everyone and has 2 fully complete ones (and a short if I remember correctly). Also the quality is superb, so I can't say anything bad about him

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah his games are good but when he was doing witch trainer he did drag his feet forever while making thousands a month.

SimplyAwesome13

Aug 2, 2017
You need to activate the console. Use UnRen, you can find it in here in somewhere or
>Go to gamefolder/renpy/common/00console.rpy (Open with notepad)
>Line 97 (search config.console = False), change False to True
Then in the game
>Press shift + o

Anyone have found out how to get Full vial of tentacle tree seed? So you can make potions. NVM. Just bought vial from Belle.
How? to get the vial, the option to buy is not appearing...

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Successfull mod : all achievment and no limit in bonus selection
Testing in progress

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
can someone update Cheat Codes on OP please ?

found and added some console cheats

Press shift + o to enable ingame console
use UnRen.bat for easy console enable

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
store.achievs_points =

Gaston.inventory.gold = 9999
store.Gaston.hp = 5000
Gaston.hp_max = 5000
store.Gaston.hunting = 200
store.Gaston.knowledge = 200

store.Gaston.ga_authority = 100
store.Gaston.to_authority = 100

Dog.hp_max = 5000
store.Dog.hp = 5000

store.Belle.sex = 200
store.Belle.exz = 100