2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
can someone update Cheat Codes on OP please ?

found and added some console cheats

Press shift + o to enable ingame console
use UnRen.bat for easy console enable

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
store.achievs_points =

Gaston.inventory.gold = 9999
store.Gaston.hp = 5000
Gaston.hp_max = 5000
store.Gaston.hunting = 200
store.Gaston.knowledge = 200

store.Gaston.ga_authority = 100
store.Gaston.to_authority = 100

Dog.hp_max = 5000
store.Dog.hp = 5000

store.Belle.sex = 200
store.Belle.exz = 100
store.Belle.corruption = 200
store.Belle.dominance = -45
store.Belle.gardening = 100

store.Belle.ga_relations = 200
store.Belle.to_relations = 200

store.Betsy.loyalty = 100
store.Betsy.corruption = 100
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My questions... Does store.achievs_points actually do anything... bc i did see any results...

Edit: NVM... I found out what store.achievs_points does... now i just need a command or list of commands to get the achievements...

Reactions: jvdw92

winterbottom

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I remeber being excited for this. Years ago. It's been in development for what, 3 years? And it still just teases poor Gaston? The idea is neat, the characters cute, but enough is enough. I don't NEED or WANT every game to jump straight to sex, but this looks like it's going to take another 2 or 3 years until it's completed, if it ever is. COmpared to this, even DMD is as fast as a race car. I guess Xaljio is affiliated with the great AKABUR and contributed to great stuff, but I can't be interested in this game any more. Maybe I'll check back on it in 2020.
Yeah, I read on wikki once that someone called played v0.6 and then wrote Beauty and the beast.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Are the max skills levels 200 for all, even in the non-public version? Anyone mucking about in the code see any skill check triggers for anything above 200?

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
had to use cheat to kill that tentacle tree dont no how else to kill it
and dont no how to do that quest pay for information and pay 1/4 of sperm?
cant figure out who should eat the mushroom belle dont want to, but the fat dick will, is he suppose to?
and what about this love potion? i pour it at the window of belle? i tried nothing happened
and what about strength potion who get it?
and i heard you could do something with a stick

edit: btw these cheat commands can be done to the dog aswell.

store.Gaston.str =
store.Gaston.speed =
store.Gaston.defence =
store.Gaston.luck =

edit gaston with Dog

also didnt know by clicking on up arrow the flowers and mushrooms etc can get more light so it get easier to see them, if belle/betsy start to glow there should be nothing there left.

Reactions: jvdw92

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
had to use cheat to kill that tentacle tree dont no how else to kill it
Buy the axe, and equip it. The axe does more damage to the tree.
and dont no how to do that quest pay for information and pay 1/4 of sperm?
Go to Gaston's house, open inventory, use the vial.
cant figure out who should eat the mushroom belle dont want to, but the fat dick will, is he suppose to?
Ask binkerbell about the mushroom, the rest is explained.
and what about this love potion? i pour it at the window of belle? i tried nothing happened
Sell the masturbation book and go watch her.

Reactions: Lynn

Jelim12

Oct 21, 2017
What is the point of collecting plain mushrooms (the one with the brown top and the one with the white dots on top?)

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
Buy the axe, and equip it. The axe does more damage to the tree.

Go to Gaston's house, open inventory, use the vial.
plained.

Sell the masturbation book and go watch her.
thanks for the info!

binker got this artifact smuggling knowledge 1 quest, cant seem to start it, was i suppose to be partner with betsy?'
i think i chose spank/try fuck her

also "i lost a important thing" is greyed out

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
thanks for the info!

binker got this artifact smuggling knowledge 1 quest, cant seem to start it, was i suppose to be partner with betsy?'
i think i chose spank/try fuck her
You just need to wait some time in-game, after talking to her.

also "i lost a important thing" is greyed out
"I lost an important thing" is there if you lose a quest item, like the magic mushroom.

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
You just need to wait some time in-game, after talking to her.

"I lost an important thing" is there if you lose a quest item, like the magic mushroom.
its been like that for 100 days i think so i dont think its the waiting, and shit lose a quest damn

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
its been like that for 100 days i think so i dont think its the waiting, and shit lose a quest damn
If I remember correctly, if it's greyed out, then you haven't lost or sold the item in question. Maybe you haven't found it yet? Have you found all the plants at the tenticle tree, or was it the bandit camp? Try that first. If the button isn't greyed out, then that means you had the item but you probably sold it. It's been a bit so I might be wrong...

Cruel_vamp

Sep 18, 2017
This is gonna sound dumb but wasn't there an event for the magic bra cause I can't find it an I thought previously it was connected to another event

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes