2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
This is gonna sound dumb but wasn't there an event for the magic bra cause I can't find it an I thought previously it was connected to another event
The magic bra is related to the "princess peach" event, when Gaston goes in Mario land.

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
The magic bra is related to the "princess peach" event, when Gaston goes in Mario land.
i gave it back to ariel does that mean i cant go to mario land? i was suppose to give it to belle? dont think she wants it though.

and if she get it can i give it to arial after?

Also anyone know if there is a possible to ride belle without she get mad or i get minus points?, you know where to take her skirt up at the bookstore and ride on her and slap her with belt

last thing i gave the password the one and made the whistle to come anything is suppose to happend? all i can do is click chit chat.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
made these 2 not the best ones or completed.
but i only had 2 hours of freetime today.
As for Betsy, unless something changed in this version, you can still get all of this by punishing her when you catch her stealing from you. Way more satisfying in my opinion. ;)

Woodnorth

Jul 12, 2017
Really annoying that prior saves are not compatible with 0.92. I looked if anyone had posted a save yet; unfortunately no one had.
Used UnRen to enable console, then used it to max gold, hunting skills, and some of Belle's traits.
Still grindy as hell.
Don't really like the twist of Emma figuring out who Tongas is. Doesn't add much unless dev has something special planned for the wedding (0.95).
Finding the tentacle tree took FOREVER. Maybe I just got unlucky, but it took weeks before it appeared.
Luckily, people on 8chan posted how to do the quest .
Mushroom kingdom quest was fun: Gaston's finally getting laid.

I've been following the Patreon for a while and considered pledging but the progress is too slow. 6 months went by before 0.92 was released. I feel a lot of the content produced was generated long ago and is being trickled out.
Content from 0.91 was cut to push it out faster and wasn't even included in 0.92. It'll be in 0.95, which'll probably release after February at best.

I'll upload a save as soon as I reach the minimum post requirement.

Reactions: Xypher

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
the only mushroom i can eat is the strange mushroom one that enlarge gastons dick, i cant eat the others, so what 3 exactly i looked everywhere i dont see other mushrooms to eat.

also some said something about the stick how to use?

lattissa said its a wooden club to use why many say stick hmm
and how to get mushroom with that

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
People still support Latissa and Xaljio with LS, huh? They like to disappear for long periods of time only to come back with updates saying things like, "We've been really busy with life, work, personal matters, holidays, and sickness!"
There were a few people who commented on their patreon about their unstable schedules but their comments were deleted. Just goes to show, eh?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Btw is it possible for Emma to blow everyone in the square or get a BJ in the library first time you meet her?

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes