2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
there are some bonuses I would like to unlock but not sure how to unlock them. So how do you unlock Masquerade, Bad Boy, and Loser. I have all the others you can unlock for 0.92 thanks in advanced
To get the loser, when you go hunting, you have to lose a number of times. Twelve times I think.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
in a row? or just a set number of times?
I don't think so. I believe it's a running count.

How do you make friends with Lizzy? I have always helped the Thief in the stockade usually ask for what I get in return should i just help him out w/o asking?
When you are feeding the thief, you have to string him along long enough for him to give you the whistle code to call him in the back alley. I can't remember the exact dialogue choices, so you'll have to play around with a save to get it right.

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
With Thief in stockades you shouldn't ask for reward for it to count. When you catch Lizzy stealing from you, you can't punish her. I don't remember exact conversation path, but if you are nice enough to her she will give you lockpicks. That is what you need for the title, plus you can use them to open Belles window with lower hunting skill.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Release for patrons: August 20, 2018
Public release: August 28, 2018
Just saw it, my god what the hell are these guys doing!?
8 months for a 0.01 release, now I know they are milking for cash.
I remember when they where talking about 0.95, then that turn into 0.92 instead without a lot of content they said they would include.
Now they are saying they need 8 months for 0.93... and they have nothing to even show us for it...
/End rant
Love the work but come on, they are not making it easy to support.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I remember when they where talking about 0.95, then that turn into 0.92 instead without a lot of content they said they would include.
Now they are saying they need 8 months for 0.93... and they have nothing to even show us for it...
/End rant

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
/End rant
I agree, but one nice thing is to get the Patreon version, you only need to pledge $1 a month. If you pledge that amount from April until release, five dollars later and you have your game!

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
is this still an incomplete game after a year or more? no onhold or abandoned status? no status update at all?

Edit. Excuse me. I just read the last post. Did they just let this game goes on without any update at all? well, i could at least give this game a bad rep.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
The last update was released in something august 2017, after being pushed back twice... And of course that update delivered less than promised, on top of being about fillers none cares about only. I have no idea why they just won't let us fuck Belle, it's like they're trying their best to piss people off in the most amount of ways possible.
So yeah, don't expect an update any time soon or actual content, there's a high probability it'll only bring disappointment.

Reactions: SirLynx and Ut5962

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
The last update was released in something august 2017, after being pushed back twice... And of course that update delivered less than promised, on top of being about fillers none cares about only. I have no idea why they just won't let us fuck Belle, it's like they're trying their best to piss people off in the most amount of ways possible.
So yeah, don't expect an update any time soon or actual content, there's a high probability it'll only bring disappointment.
I just can't believe this. The lack of his/their responsibility as a developer is too damn high.
Edit. Getting this game for free doesn't really allow me to judge anything. but still...
I take it back whatever I said. I would however still give this game a bad rep.

Reactions: Ut5962

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I just can't believe this. The lack of his/their responsibility as a developer is too damn high.
Edit. Getting this game for free doesn't really allow me to judge anything. but still...
I take it back whatever I said. I would however still give this game a bad rep.
I can't agree, I could not give the game a bad Rap though I could give the Devs a bad rep the game itself is solid and really fun to play.

Reactions: Ut5962

s2601d

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
Can somebody help, this sperm bottle storage just dissapeared when i used it to craft spell for growing Bellas tits, so i cant just continue storyline because i need craft new potions but this sperm bottle just not in my inventory.

slydz

Oct 7, 2017
atleast this isnt projectXzone, that game have been in develop for YEARS!! but...they dont have a patreon and the game is 100% free so i guess i cant complain much, btw hi i am new to this site

Reactions: bacchusplateau
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes