2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Ok so update on this release, its seems like its only 2 more parts for the tree...

One spanking (that can't get again) and one fucking (where you get a bug if you try to get it again...)
When I look at the files of the game there see to be one more part for the tree when she fucks it but I assume that the parts that bugged right now...

so no its not worth the effort and better to wait for the real 0.95 (out in 2024...)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
he was fast this time after I posted the error...
Updated my link to for people who don't like mega:

I still get the same error, going to try a new game and see if that helps...
Works ok for me, no errors. But not really anything impressive happens regards to content, or is it just me?
She gets spanked, and her dad sees her and that's kind of it o_O

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Works ok for me, no errors. But not really anything impressive happens regards to content, or is it just me?
She gets spanked, and her dad sees her and that's kind of it o_O
I needed to restart, but got two sex events with the tree, first when it pops her cheery and the one after that.

Ok seems like I was wrong, there is more then 5 events, some of them you need to repeat to get the others so I think there is at least 6 events in this update.

Last edited:

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
does anyone know how to input the password? I found a site that says to press shift + o but that is not working.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, I guess I wait for the fixed version.
Do you like tentacle tree?
You are welcome :p

D

Deleted member 57030

Do you really think that the Dev is going to hibernate that long?
Honestly, it's trolling but maybe not. I don't know where this game go but one day the patreons will riot or quit IMO.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I needed to restart, but got two sex events with the tree, first when it pops her cheery and the one after that.

Ok seems like I was wrong, there is more then 5 events, some of them you need to repeat to get the others so I think there is at least 6 events in this update.
How many hardcore scenes? Is there scenes for "Tying a branch with a bow" or "Release"? I just got the cherry, then another position, then 2 positions at once. I was kinda waiting for Belle to just willingly throw herself to the tentacle tree. It seemed like it'ld happen but after many repeats so far nothing. It seems we didn't even get the full tentacle tree line.

Never mind: I got where it says "this is it for this version". Nothing but a tease..

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes