2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Friends, unfortunately, we need to take one more extra day :(. The thing is that while transferring the new tentacle-tree quest to the previous 0.94b version, several serious bugs appeared that we can’t just physically fix now. Now Xaljio will sleep a few hours after sleepless night, so that his head starts to think again, and he will fix it. We understand that delays are terrible, but now we are talking about an additional day, so we really hope for your understanding and patience.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017

Friends, unfortunately, we need to take one more extra day :(. The thing is that while transferring the new tentacle-tree quest to the previous 0.94b version, several serious bugs appeared that we can’t just physically fix now. Now Xaljio will sleep a few hours after sleepless night, so that his head starts to think again, and he will fix it. We understand that delays are terrible, but now we are talking about an additional day, so we really hope for your understanding and patience.
So do he mean today the jan 11 or "tomorrow" the 12?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Agreed. Could be today(late night), but I would expect tomorrow.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hilarious that people still pay these people.
Well ... if nobody supported at all, the game would just get cancelled.
I'm paying 1$ a month in hope to them at least finishing the game. Think that's fair.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I get that, surely to a point though.
Once you have sunk more than $50 into a game though it is pretty hard to maintain that point of view. Or at least it was for me.
Agree, I was also 5$ for some years, but they just kept tuning down for release dates so changed to 1$ support instead :|

Reactions: manxnxx

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
I think they should just start talking about moon days instead of honolulu time, full rotation takes about 27.332 earth days. That should give them enough time to fix things. and maybe then we could expect an update every 2 (moon) weeks.

Reactions: Lynn

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Looks like it's out. It only took a little more than a year to release an update which includes only one isolated part of the game. No biggie.. :D

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017

Hello friends!
This time, Honolulu did not fail, so, first, the main thing:
Please note: this version is designed solely to demonstrate some new content of the tentacle tree storyline. For a simplified start, part of the other quests is considered completed, and Belle has “fixed” parameters, so do not try to pass other quests - you may encounter bugs in the logic of the game. In fact, to view the new content you need only two locations: Belle's house and the garden. For the rest, it is still the same version 0.94, to which we transferred the part of the new content from v.0.95.
For this version no passwords are needed, we release it only for you, our patrons, so all bonuses are included ino the game by default.
Here are two starting points. One from the moment when Belle started milking tentacles, for those who want to remember what happened there before. The second right before the start of new content.
An important point - we transferred to this version about a half of the tentacle-related content from LS 0.95. Behind the scenes there are two mini-games, the Gaston-defender part (with excellent rewards from the damsel in distress!), the line with another character who will also closely meet the tentacle-tree in 0.95 ... In general, you'll have a decent amount of content to see in the upcoming release, even in this storyline, not to mention others.
Thanks for your patience and support, guys. The big release 0.95 is on the way, so we definitely have some other work needs to be done. Stay in touch!
Hello friends!
Please note: this version is designed solely to demonstrate some new content of the tentacle tree storyline. For a simplified start, part of the other quests is considered completed, and Belle has “fixed” parameters, so do not try to pass other quests - you may encounter bugs in the logic of the game. In fact, to view the new content you need only two locations: Belle's house and the garden. For the rest, it is still the same version 0.94, to which we transferred the part of the new content from v.0.95.
For this version no passwords are needed, we release it only for you, our patrons, so all bonuses are included ino the game by default.
Here are two starting points. One from the moment when Belle started milking tentacles, for those who want to remember what happened there before. The second right before the start of new content.
An important point - we transferred to this version about a half of the tentacle-related content from LS 0.95. Behind the scenes there are two mini-games, the Gaston-defender part (with excellent rewards from the damsel in distress!), the line with another character who will also closely meet the tentacle-tree in 0.95 ... In general, you'll have a decent amount of content to see in the upcoming release, even in this storyline, not to mention others.
Thanks for your patience and support, guys. The big release 0.95 is on the way, so we definitely have some other work needs to be done. Stay in touch!

(with fix)

Last edited:

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
So.... What I understand from this post is that only half of the tentacle tree content planned for 0.95 is in this "tentacle tree edition"....

So even with their extended extended extended deadline they are not even professional enough to deliver what was promissed?

It's ridiculous.... 1 fucking year for 3-4 scenes?
I'm playing it right now and will give my opinion when I'm done for people who want to know if its worth it or not.

azerty789

May 10, 2017
I didn't say it wasn't worthing, but I'm really disappointing but their lies, it came from all the ver.095 tentacle tree content to only half of it.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I'm starting to think the number "0.95" is cursed, atleast for them. They should probably skip to 0.96 immediately, that'll solve every issue they ever had.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes