2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
well I paid for the last update, hope someone leaks the new one that "should" come out today...

Xaljio just posted " " wtf do he mean by that....

Last edited:
Reactions: laladon

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hello friends!
As you remember, we're supposed to release a small interim version of LS in January - it's planned to be a sort of demonstration of new content from LS 0.95 about tentacle tree storyline. So we’ll make this release today... that is, till the end of the day according Honolulu time, as usual ;)
So stay tuned, see you very soon! ^__^

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
well I paid for the last update, hope someone leaks the new one that "should" come out today...

Honolulu timezone... its like 08:00 in the morning there now, meaning they have around 1 extra day of release time. YAY (n)

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I was liked that game. I realy liked that game and I'm sorry seeing creators giving us bullshit few times in year. It was a time when I was support this project on Patreon, but all this lies and fake news from "developers" It make me lost faith in them. That game have a lot of potential so it is bad when creators taking people as fools. I would ewen understand if they tell us: "We are sorry, but we don't have time/we are too lazy to finish project." Simply being honest with us and speaking true, that is all what I want. Pathetic, they couldn't do ewen that. How can I add my review to this game?

Lynn

May 21, 2017
they REALLY like to milk people... why not say the jan 11 instead then...
It's a move they already pulled like 2 years ago. You just have to love how they try to turn their shadiness into memes.
So yeah, I agree with myself on that one :
They're really handling this in all the wrong ways... Delayed the release two times, and now they're saying "remember there's 24 hours in a day LOL"... At this point they're just mocking people giving them money for making such a mistake.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017

The expression is better known as "Hawaiian Time", which means "we get there when we get there". So yeah...coming soon*

azerty789

May 10, 2017
Once again they give us the proof that the translation wasn't the real problem three weeks ago, nothing was ready back then and nothing is ready yet even with thei extended extended deadline (nope, that's not a mistake if I wrote "extended" twice).

I know farmers in dairy farms that are less milkers than those two people....

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah, main problem is the devs. simply just don't put the time in this project ahead of time as they should, and end up with an untested game, and bugs and problems on the last possible day. So sad to see :(

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes