Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Open with a text editor "GAME"\renpy\common\00console.rpy

CTRL + F (Find) config.console
Set to True
Like: config.console = True
Save File

In game press Shift + O (not 0) to open Console

Save before applying any cheats as the may break game or cause crash and lose progress

All the cheats I know of (and tested most):

store.achievs_points = 14
- how many starting bonuses you can use (Only useful on Startup Bonus page) Note: There are 15 selections, 3 can't be unlocked yet, 1 can't be selected and you can only select Loser's Armor or Rusty Sword not both. Essentially, there is only 10 selectable bonuses right now

Gaston.inventory.gold = 9999
- how much gold you have
Gaston.hp_max = 9999
- MUST SET otherwise next fight will default to normal HP
store.Gaston.hp = 9999 -
your total hit points
store.Gaston.hunting = 200
- hunting skill
store.Gaston.knowledge = 200
- knowledge
store.Gaston.ga_authority = 100
- reputation of Gaston. Currently (9.4b) unimplemented
store.Gaston.to_authority = 100
- reputation of Tongas. Currently (9.4b) unimplemented
store.Gaston.str = 999
- attack multiplier
store.Gaston.speed = 100
- ***Maybe dodge OR attacks per turn *Another user says more than 100 can be laggy
store.Gaston.defence = 100
- probably lowers received damage
store.Gaston.luck = 100
- probably lowers received attacks effectiveness

Dog.hp_max = 9999
- MUST SET otherwise next fight will default to normal HP
store.Dog.hp = 9999
- dogs total hit points
store.Dog.str = 999
- attack multiplier
store.Dog.speed = 100
- ***Maybe dodge OR attacks per turn *Another user says more than 100 can be laggy
store.Dog.defence = 100
- probably lowers received damage
store.Dog.luck = 100
- probably lowers received attacks effectiveness

store.Belle.sex = 300
- Bed Skills. Fist set to 100 then complete "Handiwork" quest, then 200 and "Who's Teaching Who?" quest, followed by 300 which has no quest yet (almost certainly sex). Any different can game break.
store.Belle.exz = 100
- Higher than 199 causes crashing. Willingness to show her body
store.Belle.corruption = 300
- ***Maybe willing to do different acts after unlocked or act more indecent (not wear panties, skinny-dip, semi-public masturbation)
store.Belle.dominance = -50
- Lowers resistance to orders/requests
store.Belle.gardening = 100
- ***Maybe Tentacle Tree milking effectiveness

store.Belle.ga_relations = 100
- 100 is full happiness, anything higher changes back to 100 after Belle gets angry
store.Belle.to_relations = 100
- 100 is full happiness, anything higher changes back to 100 after Belle gets angry

store.Betsy.loyalty = 100
- Willingness to comply with orders
store.Betsy.corruption = 300
- Willing to do different acts after unlocked or act more indecent (Handjob, blowjobs, masturbation)
Someones truly doing gods work. Thanks dude! Reduces the grind and lets me have FUN with a game :D

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
So new release today, lets see if that happens...

And this happend:

Hello friends!
Sorry for such long silence, but it has an excuse: we're very busy preparing the release of LS 0.95.
This time, the 15th of March according to Honolulu time will come a little later - we just got the corrections for translation of two quests and the translation of the one more (this is really good news). So it will take us an extra couple of days (just a couple (!) of days, definitely not a week or so ^__^) to add all text into the game and test everything.
In general, the release is already very close, so stay in touch!
Hello friends!
Sorry for such long silence, but it has an excuse: we're very busy preparing the release of LS 0.95.
This time, the 15th of March according to Honolulu time will come a little later - we just got the corrections for translation of two quests and the translation of the one more (this is really good news). So it will take us an extra couple of days (just a couple (!) of days, definitely not a week or so ^__^) to add all text into the game and test everything.
In general, the release is already very close, so stay in touch!

Last edited:

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
I know that it's only (in theory) a couple of days, but I just can't believe them no matter what they say.
Once you're a dev and this is the sense you're instilling in fans - you're doing plenty wrong.

Reactions: Fuffa69

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
This game feels like a social experiment to see how far they can push people before they stop giving them their money. I'm betting the next update will be in 2 years from now
That sounds like EVERY fucking AAA - game released recently though. Ship a broken "Product", and improve it for 2 years until it's FINALLY at least close to what it should have launched as. Maybe this guy is just really up-to-date on current market standards :)

Reactions: Svjatoi and zoom

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
The guy didn't write that it's the new release - the new one should be out sometime between tomorrow and the next 5 years XD
It all depends on how much the devs feel like insulting their patreons
Oh noes!! I committed the mortal sin of 2020.... I ASSUMED something.... xD

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
one of Latissa's responses...

Yes, I can say that probably tomorrow, but closer to night. Quests are already in the stage of catching bugs)) Translations are ready, and even deducted ^^`

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
one of Latissa's responses...

Yes, I can say that probably tomorrow, but closer to night. Quests are already in the stage of catching bugs)) Translations are ready, and even deducted ^^`
They mean the 3 quests that are in the new version, which took them more than a year to think of. Beggars can't be choosers I guess, but I TRULY hope that they'll lose all of their patreons one day to finally realize that they're probably among the lucky few most hated devs on Patreon and perhaps, maybe, possibly, might change their direction.

The game itself has one of the greatest potentials I've seen in the genre - but the way they're going on about it and the miscommunication and the lies... As a developer & project manager - this is simply seen as a very VERY bad joke and most people don't buy into their crap, that's why their patron count is low.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes