2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Svjatoi

Sep 4, 2017
Guys, I understand your indignation. But in life, anything can happen. I do not think that developers deliberately constantly undermine the release dates of their game. In any case, not always.
Let's wait for this version of the game and judge by it.
Sorry for my bad english(

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
This would only count as an excuse if it would be their first/ second time not meeting their own set deadlines, which is obviously not the case here as I doubt that they have ever met any of them.
In fact, I believe that Latissa and Xaljio r are only doing as much as they need to keep their patreons (income), aka minimal principle.

Last edited:

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
This game feels like a social experiment to see how far they can push people before they stop giving them their money. I'm betting the next update will be in 2 years from now
this guy is still getting money after his game was abandoned more than 3 years ago. His patreon was on $400+ in jan 2019. I swear those people still pledging are just some schlubs that forgot they even have an active Pat. account.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Guys, I understand your indignation. But in life, anything can happen. I do not think that developers deliberately constantly undermine the release dates of their game. In any case, not always.
agreed - lets us judge by the latest version - and the 3 quests it will have with the 3-4 new scenes. Then again if im wrong and it expands the game massively, has tons of content....

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018

It's not only the constant delays of release dates... This happened too many times to be a coincidence. Not to mention repeated lack of communication and honesty for years on end and very small updates after a LOT of development time (I would understand from this behaviour that they only worked on the game a month or so before release, but they claimed more than once that they worked on it constantly sometimes for half a year or a year and this is clearly a lie) - these guys have stumbled upon a great concept for a game and continued to work on this in a way that would help them milk as much money as possible from patrons.

I'm not saying I won't play the game - there's plenty of potential for it but honestly? As an ex patron for them they lost me for these reasons. The problem's not with the game itself, the blame goes to these lying devs.

Guessing by their previous releases I think the upcoming version would be VERY lacking in new content (even after the hype they built for more than a year specifically for this version) and it'll be buggy and poorly made - AGAIN, and thus the game's potential would again be unfulfilled. Whatever, I'll still play it - it's like you're hyped for a game for its potential and concept but the studio could ruin your hype, look at how Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and the fact that EA were connected to it as an example (although the game went WAY above the low expectations people had on it - unlike here in Library Story where every new version is dissapointing).

Svjatoi

Sep 4, 2017
I don’t know guys. I want to believe in the best in people. I understand all your complaints. But I really like this game and do not want it to be completely abandoned (

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
I don’t know guys. I want to believe in the best in people. I understand all your complaints. But I really like this game and do not want it to be completely abandoned (
How about it being spun-off as a new and better managed project under other people who are just as talented?

Nov 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "mordikay007, publicación: 3178098, miembro: 22930"]
También me gusta el juego, pero cuando lo completen seré viejo y la polla no significará fap)))
[/CITAR]
jajajajajajajaja xD

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017

Unlocked

Hello friends!
Events these days are going swift, and mostly these are not the best events. We will not go into details, we are sure that you are all in the know. But it should be noted that the battle in stores for toilet paper packs takes a lot of time and effort. Seriously, I still go now to work from home at my main job. The good news is that in the near future I will have more time to work on our projects. The bad news: right now, it all takes extra time, because I need to finish all the tasks that I cannot do from home.
And most importantly: despite the viruses, economic crisis and other misfortunes, LS 0.95 will be released before the end of this week.
And even more important: take care of yourself, your loved ones and be all healthy.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes