2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Corona is real stuff and all of that but c´mon, u had one year and 3 months to prepare the release. Using it as an excuse is pretty low, it was so bad that the only thing they really mentioned was toilet paper.

Seriously man, toilet paper is hard to get. I hope they are not actually writing the new story on toilet paper so they can clean his asses with it once they finally launch 0.95. It would make sense if that was the case tbh.

Love the game but man those devs looks like the ones who would get a "certified depression" to have some weeks/months off from work.

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
Lazy ass mother******s. No update this year folks XD At this point if they tell that they're abandoning the project I'd be glad since it'd be the first time in years that they were honest with themselves and others.

I think we've all had it with their lies and bull***t :poop:
Couple of losers. :ROFLMAO:

Shoutout to all of their patrons - STOP donating them money, you're just throwing your own money into a void.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oniblonde

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I completely agree with everybody about the information flow involving the 0.95 update specifically and the delays.
It have have not been handled the best way at all.....
Which is why the team will announce some changes the coming months, but not right now. Right now the plan is to get the 0.95 version out.
That said....the only thing that keeps these games from being made is the moneyflow from fans & patreons.
Without that, there is no game. So you could turn it around and say:
no patreons = no game OR more patreons = better game. What would you prefer, its only up to your self!?
My guess is also that most people here complaining is not even patreons. Maybe a few are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I have been helping the team with translations the last week or so, and today been doing some final bug testing for them to speed it up. Their plan is to release tonight(late late night), so don't sit up and wait for the release, it will come late. Still need to catch all bugs before it will be released. And I can't guarantee anything at all, since im not that much involved in the development process.
Only thing I can guarantee is, the game is being made and will be in your hands soon™.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrKtMonk

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
I completely agree with everybody about the information flow involving the 0.95 update specifically and the delays.
Which is why the team will announce some changes the coming months, but not right now. Right now the plan is to get the 0.95 version out.
That said....the only thing that keeps these games from being made is the moneyflow from fans & patreons.
no patreons = no game OR more patreons = better game. What would you prefer, its only up to your self!?
My guess is also that most people here complaining is not even patreons. Maybe a few are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I have been helping the team with translations the last week or so, and today been doing some final bug testing for them to speed it up. Their plan is to release tonight(late late night), so don't sit up and wait for the release, it will come late. Still need to catch all bugs before it will be released. And I can't guarantee anything at all, since im not that much involved in the development process.
Only thing I can guarantee is, the game is being made and will be in your hands soon™.
Is everything which was promised in it or not?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is everything which was promised in it or not?
I can only say it's a big update - which is why there is so many problems, especially involving translations which the team was way to late to act on sadly. The team is only 1 artist and 1 coder + a numbers of helpers(translators and testers)
Latissa & Xaljio will update later on exactly how the 0.95 patch will be released. I can't talk for them : )

Reactions: Svjatoi

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018

Look, we get that there are sometimes issues with dev cycles and problems that rise at the most unexpected times. But between that and a complete lack of honesty on their part the whole project is in shambles - as an ex patron, I could tell you all that whenever anyone on Patreon asks a question regarding the dev flow and inquires about any kind of honesty regarding the workflow, Latissa and Xaljio ignored these questions completely! I've seen this shit happen lots of times on their pages.

There were plenty of months and versions when the moneyflow for both of them was more than double of what it is right now, and the behaviour was the same:

1) Unjustified delays (I say unjustified because if these guys had even a tiny bit of good management sense - these delays wouldn't have happened. They work on each update a month before release and they lie about doing it for far longer).
2) Lame and unbelievable excuses (I don't think anyone will ever forget the latest toilet paper excuse - that was simply an insult).
3) Minimal communication and transparency.
4) Buggy, very lackluster updates after literally months and even years of alleged development on the project.

As I've mentioned in a previous post here, the game has one of the best potentials concept-wise of this genre of games but these devs are making ALL of the wrong choices. fans are entitled to their opinion of the mishandling of this project and they are in the right about these issues.
More money for the both of them won't make the project better - they have proven that time and again.. I wish things were different than what I've described but the only realization they brought many fans to is that they are a couple of greedy and lazy devs that think their fans are completely brain dead and won't see through their lies.

Kudos to you on helping them, but they haven't done anything at all to change opinions on them or be seen as serious about this project. So f*** them until they change things up and show they're serious about this.

I feel like I'm speaking on behalf of many fans when I speak of all these issues - we would be glad if you'd forward these feelings to them not to spite or make them feel bad, but to make them realize that this cannot go on if they wish to continue with this project and succeed.

Last edited:

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Im gonna try something here just for fun... ima try and defend the Dev's position.

/takes deep breath
Here goes...

Ok guys here is the thing... You gotta realize that writer's block is a thing. Once you hit a creative roadblock this can have a devastating effect of your overall work flow. Things like inspiration and motivation hit real lows and finding the drive to put pen to paper or in Xaljio's case ass to keyboard can become very hard.

Another issue people dont realize is that when you create a iterative code project - testing for bugs becomes exponentially more difficult with every release. Everything new added can cause a bug and it can cause bugs in everything that was already in place. In turn old code might cause exceptions in the new additions. Code compartmentalized and encapsulated on its own can work just fine but ... hey that thing from the last patch added 3 years ago might break it.(This is why MilfToon Drama was just split into 2 parts)

Also dont forget - Xaljio is practically making 2 games at the same time One in Russian and one in English... because you know...Patreon.

The Latissa art is good but labor intensive and does take allot of time to create. Keep that in mind. Also curbing expectations after a long gap as to what will be in upcoming releases is something to be kept in mind. We are the ones that ultimately set the hype and expectations.

Ontop of all that the dev has had to deal with the stigma of taking a prolonged hiatus which can throw all the momentum you have had out the window. All current thoghts and ideas can be disrupted...you can even forget how to code in that amount of time. You can even forget your log in password for your work machine (which i strongly suspect is a windows XP or vista PC)in that amount of time. So be thankful that Xaljio has not forgotten his log in password.

Factoring in the Honolulu Corona situation disrupting everyday life and here we have a difficult situation.

We should be thankfull this project keeps going at all - otherwise some (the 2 people in this form to be precise) that pledged in the 1$ for 1 month that one time would have done it for nothing. We are invested in this now.

Finally - if this update comes out and its full of 18 months’ worth of content and scenes... i will all be happy. So lets all play nice and sing kumbaya and pretend that there isnt a moral obligation to not take people’s money every month when you are in clear breach of a work contract.

Last edited:

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
Im gonna try something here just for fun... ima try and defend the Dev's position.

/takes deep breath
Here goes...

Ok guys here is the thing... You gotta realize that writer's block is a thing. Once you hit a creative roadblock this can have a devastating effect of your overall work flow. Things like inspiration and motivation hit real lows and finding the drive to put pen to paper or in Xaljio's case ass to keyboard can become very hard.

Another issue people dont realize is that when you create a iterative code project - testing for bugs becomes exponentially more difficult with every release. Everything new added can cause a bug and it can cause bugs in everything that was already in place. In turn old code might cause exceptions in the new additions. Code compartmentalized and encapsulated on its own can work just fine but ... hey that thing from the last patch added 3 years ago might break it.

Also dont forget - Xaljio is practically making 2 games at the same time One in Russian and one in English... because you know...Patreon.

The Latissa art is good but labor intensive and does take allot of time to create. Keep that in mind. Also curbing expectations after a long gap as to what will be in upcoming releases is something to be kept in mind. We are the ones that ultimately set the hype and expectations.

Ontop of all that the dev has had to deal with the stigma of taking a prolonged hiatus which can throw all the momentum you have had out the window. All current thoghts and ideas can be disrupted...you can even forget how to code in that amount of time. You can even forget your log in password for your work machine (which i strongly suspect is a windows XP or vista PC)in that amount of time. So be thankful that Xaljio has not forgotten his log in password.

Factoring in the Honolulu Corona situation disrupting everyday life and here we have a difficult situation.

We should be thankfull this project keeps going at all - otherwise some (the 2 people in this form to be precise) that pledged in the 1$ for 1 month that one time would have done it for nothing. We are invested in this now.

Finally - if this update comes out and its full of 18 months’ worth of content and scenes... i will all be happy. So lets all play nice and sing kumbaya and pretend that there isnt a moral obligation to not take people’s money every month when you are in clear breach of a work contract.

While the development strains and points you've made are completely valid, the issues that are really problematic are not completely about the quality of the project or even the content of it for that matter... Firstly, it's about conveyance, transparency, honesty and most importantly - respecting your fans instead of insulting their understanding of the situation. You're welcome to read my previous post in which I'm going into this in more detail.

If they'd come out and say honestly something along the lines of "look, we fucked up a lot these past few updates. We know, shame on us. We are truly passionate about the game and we want to make it the best we possibly can so let's turn a new leaf on the production and start making it the right way" I know people would completely understand, accept and cheer on them and the project. As it stands, they seem to be simply in it for the intermittent months and years between updates just to prolong the time they get money as much as they can with doing the absolute minimum. That's the real issue here.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Look, we get that there are sometimes issues with dev cycles and problems that rise at the most unexpected times. But between that and a complete lack of honesty on their part the whole project is in shambles - as an ex patron, I could tell you all that whenever anyone on Patreon asks a question regarding the dev flow and inquires about any kind of honesty regarding the workflow, Latissa and Xaljio ignored these questions completely! I've seen this shit happen lots of times on their pages.

There were plenty of months and versions when the moneyflow for both of them was more than double of what it is right now, and the behaviour was the same:

1) Unjustified delays (I say unjustified because if these guys had even a tiny bit of good management sense - these delays wouldn't have happened. They work on each update a month before release and they lie about doing it for far longer).
2) Lame and unbelievable excuses (I don't think anyone will ever forget the latest toilet paper excuse - that was simply an insult).
3) Minimal communication and transparency.
4) Buggy, very lackluster updates after literally months and even years of alleged development on the project.

As I've mentioned in a previous post here, the game has one of the best potentials concept-wise of this genre of games but these devs are making ALL of the wrong choices. fans are entitled to their opinion of the mishandling of this project and they are in the right about these issues.
More money for the both of them won't make the project better - they have proven that time and again.. I wish things were different than what I've described but the only realization they brought many fans to is that they are a couple of greedy and lazy devs that think their fans are completely brain dead and won't see through their lies.

Kudos to you on helping them, but they haven't done anything at all to change opinions on them or be seen as serious about this project. So f*** them until they change things up and show they're serious about this.

I feel like I'm speaking on behalf of many fans when I speak of all these issues - we would be glad if you'd forward these feelings to them not to spite or make them feel bad, but to make them realize that this cannot go on if they wish to continue with this project and succeed.
I don't disagree with you, on the contrary.... I have been 5$ patreon for a long time with them. After 1 year of nothing I changed to 1$ ... because yeah? no updates no transparency, not much of anything. Even I thought the project was dead.
That said, since I have started to get involved and trying to help, I have suggested several things in regards to change, which seems is also what they want. Things I have suggested is:
· 2-3 months smaller updates, which needs to fit her schedule and Xailjio's.
· More updates via patreon(more transparrency).
· Discord for patreons & fans(I will help moderate it).
· Story ideas, weird and lewd fetishes - Maybe for patreons to vote for?¿ we will see.

And this is stuff they are open for and more will come! Right now is just the urgency for pushing out patch 0.95
I will try to help with questions and provide transparency when possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrKtMonk

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017

/takes deep breath
Here goes...

Another issue people dont realize is that when you create a iterative code project - testing for bugs becomes exponentially more difficult with every release. Everything new added can cause a bug and it can cause bugs in everything that was already in place. In turn old code might cause exceptions in the new additions. Code compartmentalized and encapsulated on its own can work just fine but ... hey that thing from the last patch added 3 years ago might break it.(This is why MilfToon Drama was just split into 2 parts)

Its really kind of you, as a disappointed patron, still trying to find any REASONABLE excuses for such delays; nevertheless, if that would be really the case here, why do they need to use such hilarious excuses like missing toiletpaper instead? Sorry, but these guys are just lazy, hell, they are even too lazy to come up with any realistic excuse.
Well nuff said, lets see if this update was worth waiting, I mean, at least their excuses were funny enough to entertain us I guess.

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018

We just have to go there someday! And yes, the release's supposed to be today until the end of the day... Honolulu time, of course.

Can anyone give me odds on 11.58pm Honolulu time?

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018

We just have to go there someday! And yes, the release's supposed to be today until the end of the day... Honolulu time, of course.

Can anyone give me odds on 11.58pm Honolulu time?
More like 11:59:59 pm if there won't be another delay because Rita Repulsa attacked the earth and now they are the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers who have to save our world.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
More like 11:59:59 pm if there won't be another delay because Rita Repulsa attacked the earth and now they are the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers who have to save our world.
I literally predicted that they would say this on the last page of this thread! Although I guess this isn't much of a surprise anymore, is it?

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes