2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
oh lord, sorry, but this is a fkin joke, didnt they say they were rdy with the translation? Now they need 2 more weeks for it to finalize, impossible to believe anything any dev for this project is saying

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Man, im scared how accurate I was on the "broken deliver". At least they give something, in a desperate and again insulting way yes, but something.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
In the first part of LS 0.95, it gets an additional big development: another character joins the scene.
Somebody remind them that a lot of people initally downloaded the game (centuries ago, granted) to fuck Belle.

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
I'm not even going to play this version or any other one in the future. Fuck these devs and fuck their team of liars. I'm out - folks, I'd advise you do the same and let's end this miserable sorry excuse of a game, and never support the main couple of liars again :)

Buh-Bye

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Well your are semi right in your statement, test's are still being done, and it could be 1-2 hours I don't know for sure.
But 30 min or even a few hours more.. who cares about that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ As long it comes out today. That's the important thing.

I dont think anyone here has thought to ask you directly since you have acted as translator - but how much was added to the game in your opinion.

Given the current 0.94 version - as a % of the total how much does the upcoming update comprise. Worth the wait? 18 months worth or?

Reactions: mordikay007

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I dont think anyone here has thought to ask you directly since you have acted as translator - but how much was added to the game in your opinion.

Given the current 0.94 version - as a % of the total how much does the upcoming update comprise. Worth the wait? 18 months worth or?
I can't say because I don't know. I need to play "part 1" like the rest of you before I know. I do however know that part 2 have some rather big quest since I translated some of them, and I personally look forward to them.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Someone can upload to mega news version already comming

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Realy? Part 1 of 0.95? And later you will give us part 2,3,4 and 5? Years of making and we still don't get chance to fuck Belle!

Reactions: Fuffa69

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So do we know what's fresh in this new half-update ? never played the game before i was waiting on more content added but since it's been nothing than a vaporware :unsure:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So to explain what have been released in part1:
This is a continuation of the Tentacle tree quest (which had a single Quest release in January), and also a new quest with the thief is introduced.
Firstly:
· This is a continuation, and not a fresh game start - It's rather the endgame content.
· Stats for Belle is somewhat maxed.

1. Tentacle quest continues if you go to Belle's house
2. Thief quest starts when thief is set free from the stocks in the square. And when you meet the new character inside the tavern.

So for people who wanna to a full play through from the start, I recommend to wait for part2 on April 10th.
People who wanna see Belle have some fun, play the Tentacle Quest.

Reactions: Xypher and jowishg
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes