2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
To all the people who seem to be actually insulted... Really? Are you actually paying for the game? If you are then go complain on the patreon, people being butthurt about something on a PIRATE site is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Just don't play it and forget about it. Its there if you want it, ignore it if you don't. Same way I feel about all the people complaining about the machine translations. I would rather this exist like it is rather than not at all, and if it isn't something I like then oh well, no one is pointing a gun at me making me play it.
hear that guys? we gotta be negligent to devs profiting off of scummy tactics just because we aren't personally paying them.

If you put work out to be made publicly available, you have opened yourself up for criticism. Profiting off of people for several years whilst doing nearly no work at all is shitty. Get off your high-horse thinking people aren't allowed to critique shit

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Holly fucking shit i thought this game was dead..i still remember when i played it a century ago, it was a decent corruption game,to bad tho the devs had no plans to add to it cause by the changelog this update is a joke...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hear that guys? we gotta be negligent to devs profiting off of scummy tactics just because we aren't personally paying them.

If you put work out to be made publicly available, you have opened yourself up for criticism. Profiting off of people for several years whilst doing nearly no work at all is shitty. Get off your high-horse thinking people aren't allowed to critique shit
Welcome to Patreon, where results aren't mandatory cause that's not how the site works ......
Shitty ethics and/or $ mongering on brainless slobs ? Probably
Said brainless slobs hoping stuff will happen if they throw more $ at random ? Nope, this isn't Kickstarter

Reactions: samyek01

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
To all the people who seem to be actually insulted... Really? Are you actually paying for the game? If you are then go complain on the patreon, people being butthurt about something on a PIRATE site is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Just don't play it and forget about it. Its there if you want it, ignore it if you don't. Same way I feel about all the people complaining about the machine translations. I would rather this exist like it is rather than not at all, and if it isn't something I like then oh well, no one is pointing a gun at me making me play it.
By your words it seems like you approve scam, im sure there's a lot of donors in this website, im not one of them but still I feel insulted for this kind of behavior, they are earning money that they doesn't deserve, I feel sorry for those who support them and they have been fooled again...

Reactions: AlisaB and Fuffa69
Feb 26, 2019

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016

By your words it seems like you approve scam, im sure there's a lot of donors in this website, im not one of them but still I feel insulted for this kind of behavior, they are earning money that they doesn't deserve, I feel sorry for those who support them and they have been fooled again...
You guys do know where you are, right? Scummy tactics? This is a PIRATE website. I'm the one on the high-horse? Just so you know, I actually agree with what you guys are saying, I haven't even downloaded this newest "update" after coming into this thread and reading what was new. What I'm calling out is all you guys acting like the dev "owes" you something. If his patrons are still paying him for this shit, that is their choice. Critique shit all you want, but don't act like the dev has personally offended you, ESPECIALLY if you are a dirty thief (you are, by the way, so am I, thats what this site is).

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

kavaman

Dec 25, 2018
Oh, we have a self appointed forum cop here. What are people supposed to talk about here? cooking recipes? See that review tab at the top. That is for criticism or praise of the game.

But to answer your question, yes I'm actually paying for the game for well over a year to both developer and artist (soon not to be though). And I've complained to these developers before on Patreon, and such complaints are ignored by these developers. But you would know that if you were actually one of their supporters. So who are you to tell people where they should complain? Is there some moral code that says Patreon supporters should only comment on Patreon, and everyone else should say nice things?

Be that as it may, most of the game developers I support originated from this site and that's what someone like myself uses it for. But with this game as it is now and has been handled over the last year, I would recommend that other supporters drop their support because this 0.95 part 1 is another sham. It's nothing more than another trimmed down preview of possible things to come, that will most likely never come.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Oh, we have a self appointed forum cop here. What are people supposed to talk about here? cooking recipes? See that review tab at the top. That is for criticism or praise of the game.

But to answer your question, yes I'm actually paying for the game for well over a year to both developer and artist (soon not to be though). And I've complained to these developers before on Patreon, and such complaints are ignored by these developers. But you would know that if you were actually one of their supporters. So who are you to tell people where they should complain? Is there some moral code that says Patreon supporters should only comment on Patreon, and everyone else should say nice things?

Be that as it may, most of the game developers I support originated from this site and that's what someone like myself uses it for. But with this game as it is now and has been handled over the last year, I would recommend that other supporters drop their support because this 0.95 part 1 is another sham. It's nothing more than another trimmed down preview of possible things to come, that will most likely never come.
Are...are you serious? That's what you got out of my post? I said you could critique whatever you want, just don't act like the dev owes you something if you aren't paying for it. If you are still a patron of his, he must be doing SOMETHING for you not to cancel. And thats your choice. WTF forum cop? lol. I don't care if they bitch other than I have to wade through that crap until I find what I'm actually looking for. It's annoying scrolling through pages after pages of people circlejerking "what a scummy dev, wah wah wah".

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
so I take it that this game still has no fappable content. Ill take my butt out of here. I prefer games with graphics.

kavaman

Dec 25, 2018
Are...are you serious? That's what you got out of my post? I said you could critique whatever you want, just don't act like the dev owes you something if you aren't paying for it. If you are still a patron of his, he must be doing SOMETHING for you not to cancel. And thats your choice. WTF forum cop? lol. I don't care if they bitch other than I have to wade through that crap until I find what I'm actually looking for. It's annoying scrolling through pages after pages of people circlejerking "what a scummy dev, wah wah wah".
Internet, please reorganize yourself so that this individual can more efficiently download pirated software, because the universe revolves around this guy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Fun fact : Patreon devs don't owe you anything, even if you pay them. Patreon isn't Kickstarter : you don't pay now and game outputs itself within the year, you pay them to "tip them" and "help them make what they want/like" > you getting a game at all is a byproduct

Reactions: Otis_Gein
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes