Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.95 Part 1 (PC) 97Mb

Compressed v0.94 (PC) 90Mb

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
To all the people who seem to be actually insulted... Really? Are you actually paying for the game? If you are then go complain on the patreon, people being butthurt about something on a PIRATE site is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Just don't play it and forget about it. Its there if you want it, ignore it if you don't. Same way I feel about all the people complaining about the machine translations. I would rather this exist like it is rather than not at all, and if it isn't something I like then oh well, no one is pointing a gun at me making me play it.
Then why are you here ? Seems you are the most offended. Speech is speech just like no one asks anyone to play this no one asks you to read or reply with hilarious indignation :)
At least you are amusing without trying to be :)

ale-nerd

Jan 29, 2019
=incomplete Part 2 because they still coudnt complete it and some more translations will require 5 more months
On god, they said they will release the version in late devember 2019, and look where we at now, its almost march and we finally god just the part with new content, not even finished release.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes