2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Demoncrawler

Apr 27, 2017
However its recommended to play another game since by the time this game finishes you are a rotten corpse and your dick has fallen off.

djekmag

Jul 11, 2017
When will be full release 0.95?
Nobody knows at the moment. Devs plan to release LS 0.95 part 2 on April 10th . Who knows how many delays and numbered versions they will announce till and whether we get the proper 0.95 version.

volgren

Jun 11, 2018
The developer isn't having enough funding. The game is very good and I like it but let's face the fact, he isn't motivated. So for that price I would say he is doing three times as much as I would expect. He may even abandon the game, I wouldn't be happy but again, that guy isn't getting enough payment and I feel like he should had to have at least 5 times more.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
The developer isn't having enough funding. The game is very good and I like it but let's face the fact, he isn't motivated. So for that price I would say he is doing three times as much as I would expect. He may even abandon the game, I wouldn't be happy but again, that guy isn't getting enough payment and I feel like he should had to have at least 5 times more.
Are you serious or there is a sarcasm on at the start of the paragraph?

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
The Dev Xaljio is motivated enough to work with another project to milk supporters: These days was just the release of Iris Quest Chapter 1, yes Chapter 1, at least after three years or so. (https://f95zone.to/threads/iris-quest-chapter-1-xaljio-dahr.1996/)
Just Xaljio things - 'You'll see me, when you see me.' :ROFLMAO:

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
He would have 5 times more if he actually backed his own words. Not sure if you are a blind fanboy or someone in contact with the developers trying to convince ppl to give them more undeserved money. No one rushed or blamed them until it was quite obvious they werent working on the game, but still taking the money and throwing words about progress.

U do or u do not, if they abandon the game so be it, half the ppl that played first versions and liked it thought it was abandoned already anyway. Now its a kinda good, but outdated game with far more rivals out there.

But they wont stop (openly), as they are getting free milk from ppl like you. I was one of them. I may start to make shit at work then say to my boss im not motivated enough, it will work for sure.

Postponing idk how many times release of v0.95 then make it "parts" didnt help either. If you are not motivated to do something, u dont give hopes of actually doing it.
Whats the word for ppl that promise something but give half or none of that? Add some gain there and it wont be hard to guess.

Anyway, they said part 2 its released on 10th. Im voting for part 1.5 after some delays.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Here is full post:

Library Story 0.95 Full Release Dates
Belle: So what do you see there?
Gaston: Hmm... So... Yeah! The release of the full LS version 0.95 is until the end of April!
Hi friends!
We analyzed your feedback on the first part of 0.95, which was released at the end of March.
Initially, we planned the release of the second part of 0.95 in the same format (on April 10), and then by the end of the month - the full vrsion 0.95 (including remaining content). But, obviously, not everyone likes this system with 'starting conditions' mode. In addition, it took me a lot of time to work on the release of the first chapter of 'Iris Quest'. So in such conditions the second part of LS would be crumpled up and poorly tested... In general, we decided to do the following:

The Library Story 0.95 full version will be released on April 29, 2020 for patrons;
Public release of The Library Story 0.95 is May 15, 2020

We will no longer divide this version into parts, instead we'll calmly add all texts and release the full LS 0.95, which can be played from the very beginning. Additonally, there will be a password with special bonuses for patrons in this version.
Thanks for your support and understanding, guys. The release is coming soon, so stay tuned!
patr.png

• Haha
Reactions: jowishg
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes