2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

sayan

Mar 7, 2017
Sep 1, 2019 = December 20, 2019
Dec 20, 2019 = February 19, 2020
Feb 16, 2020 = March 15, 2020
Mar 15, 2020 = March 22, 2020 ("less than a week" they said)
Mar 19, 2020 = March 22, 2020 (confirmed - "before the end of this week")
Mar 23, 2020 = March 23, 2020 (additional 3-4 hours)
Mar 23, 2020 = April 10, 2020
Apr 9, 2020 = April 29, 2020
Apr 29, 2020 = May 12, 2020 ("we should make all work within ten or twelve days")

From the current data, we can predict the next postponement will be for about a week (so until 20th May). Then some days once or twice and endly some hours. I bet on Part 2 for the end of May and a release date near the 15th June for Part 3.

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
There really ought to be some sort of hall of shame for developers who repeatedly break promises. A sort of caveat emptor, or user beware.

Anyway, recommend you check out Annie's School Days, or Long Live the Princess.
I tried Annie's school day and it was amazing game. Same for long live the princess(had played it before). Do you have suggestions for other excellent games

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
I tried Annie's school day and it was amazing game. Same for long live the princess(had played it before). Do you have suggestions for other excellent games
good games with decent content are mainly

dating my daughter and melody by mrdotsgames
a mothers love by orborigin
become a rock star by mr-jet
parental love by luxee
sisterly lust by perverteer
babysitter by t4bbo
pine falls by daniels-k
broken dreams / depraved awakening by phillygames

solvalley / house arrest / hstutor by tk8000 - honey select renders

anna-exciting-affection by deepsleep - renpy/rpgm available

Timestamps by motkeyz

pretttty sure i missed to add quite a lot of good games in this list. Just remembered these games immediately as they recently got updated will be updated this month or so

Reactions: anuragk

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
So the best art of this thread.....is the recommendation for other games.
Says a lot about how we've all kinda given up on waiting for the update.

Reactions: Wasey

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
:
Xaljio: "in a week we will see how much work will be done, after which we announce the exact date."

A week has passed...

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018

A little about our plans. The most important plan is: that after the current headline “LS 0.95 release date” you could finally play this very version 095. In fact, on this news could be ended by these words and and go to the dates...
The Library Story 0.95 release for patrons: May 29, 2020 *
Public release: June 12, 2020
He also claims
"We could schedule the release around 20th of May, because the rest of the work is being worked according to plan so far."
And just for a laugh there is this little gem
"This time not according to Honolulu time zone. Let it be, for example, UTC +3."
I shall await the update on the 29th around midday explaining the reasoning for the next delay

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Btw, guess I was right about the "little talk" they mentioned a while, if you didnt check his patreon check spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basicly they saying: You guys seem to being here still, so we wont abandon this game. Yes we accept we gave deadlines we didnt backed, and when its released its not even worth the wait. So we will keep doing that, but now you cant complain too much.
Dont expect much as we didnt even started the main thing on this new version, and after that we will just add any random idea we got in our minds and call it secondary storyline.

bhunter10

Jun 28, 2017
Guys tell me there's problem with quests being in disorder or what (more like whole game is a mishup)
i started new game, and belle is at 2 lvl in corruption, with plant already in garden, emma after potion,
the mermaid quest starts before you get dog.

• Angry
Reactions: MrBlack ✌

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Guys tell me there's problem with quests being in disorder or what (more like whole game is a mishup)
i started new game, and belle is at 2 lvl in corruption, with plant already in garden, emma after potion,
the mermaid quest starts before you get dog.
You read the part on the main page where this release does NOT contain the full game, right? Right? It literally said it was only a small section of the game, and supposedly the next release will integrate all the items from this release into the game itself.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes