2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Guys tell me there's problem with quests being in disorder or what (more like whole game is a mishup)
i started new game, and belle is at 2 lvl in corruption, with plant already in garden, emma after potion,
the mermaid quest starts before you get dog.
First post directly above the Download links.
It's written in red.
It's written in bold.

Matthew 13:15 ;)

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
It's been a couple of weeks since I last checked. No release yet, didn't really expect it to be ready. Oh well I'll come back in a few more weeks to check again.
By this point I feel sorry for the patreons who have paid enough money over the months for this to have cost more than more A class title. By now they should be getting not just a game but a mountain of DLC and some special game case maybe with a nice collectable. haha

Lynn

May 21, 2017
kömmentfeed.png

Some Patreon comments on the "update" (aka when the name of the game was spoken again) of last month, it's interesting to see there's a shift happening in how the lack of progress is received on their end. It used to be a lot of "w/e just keep going you're doing great!!", now it seems like it's more a 50/50 reception.

(shoutout to the people who want an android port, hope is a beautiful flower)

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Im more excited for the new excuse than the launch itself

Edit: checked patreon, theres a post today named "Almost done!" prepare for it

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Im more excited for the new excuse than the launch itself

Edit: checked patreon, theres a post today named "Almost done!" prepare for it
Wondering what the post says, did they mean a few hours or a few weeks by saying "Almost done" :unsure: :unsure:

EDIT : or a few months :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Wondering what the post says, did they mean a few hours or a few weeks by saying "Almost done" :unsure: :unsure:
Considering latest "Almost done", guess its a few weeks / days that becomes weeks.
Being a trustful fella they are just hyping the launch and its only a few hour away :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are hilarious

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes