2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
I just found a new scene when tentacle fuck Emma , others paths say me " you will see in full release 0.95" XD

djekmag

Jul 11, 2017
I think the developer is slow because he isn't motivated. Not enough patreons.
Hardly a case here. Devs had more than double patreons amount back in 2017-2019. They had the same issue with at least 3 delays for each update, lack of the game progress and communication. They just disappear for 9 months after the release.
At this point, I think that some work on the project is done only after the release date announcement. Otherwise, I do not understand how they can be that bad with planning, release dates and "translation".
I have stopped supporting the project back in 2018 due to the same bullshit.

Reactions: indu and Fuffa69

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
I think the developer is slow because he isn't motivated. Not enough patreons.
lmao. first of all this product isnt sold. because its not done. its unfinished. that alone should be a red flag. you should never give people money for unfinished stuff. patreon is cancer. but hey, its not my money. do what you want.

but saying " he doesnt get enough free gibs thats why he is so slow" has to be the scummiest thing i have read today.

i really wish western devs would be much more like eastern devs. only charge money for a product thats actually finished.

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
one of these days, i'll be able to download 1 version of it and get all content, that day - sadly- is not today (or perhaps even this year)

REVERSII

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone got t a save to where the new content starts? If yes then do share. Don't want to play the whole game again just to see the new contents. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: MrBlack ✌

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Anyone got t a save to where the new content starts? If yes then do share. Don't want to play the whole game again just to see the new contents. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
This version starts where the tentacle quest finished last time. No save is needed.
However its recommended to play 0.94B and see the first part of the tentacle quest and then this current version after.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes