2.50 star(s) 29 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
I'm from Peru and I really like this game, the bad thing that the creators make stupid and meaningless excuses. Like the Witch Hunter Trainer game by Equipo Borsch, they also give the same excuses, I know that it is art by hand and then digital, but their organization gives a lot to talk about, they are more disorganized than Venezuela (without offending), and I saw that These used Hawaii's Honolulu time, which is 5 hours late in my country.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017

Unlocked
And... another additional 3-4 hours...
We all don’t like bugs, so right now we’re catching them, so that you don’t meet them while playing... Well, or have met with fewer of them :D In other words, the final touches.

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018
Honestly, I'll be more surprised if they do release it before midnight honolulu time. I waiting for the "Well sorry, we really hate missing deadlines but X stopped working when we added Y back in and Z isn't translated yet so we'll now be releasing April 31st."

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
honestly i came to this topic only for know if ys or not they delay release ,laught a good time and go back to my life XD

sayan

Mar 7, 2017
If it was not already used, I would call it "asymptotic development". I guess in some hours they will say "Just 30 mins, we need to check translation"

Reactions: Moxence

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Oh dear, would you look at that they missed their release time! How surprising.
1st of April anyone?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It will be out very shortly and in your hands to play, pinky promise!
I have just completed my part of the bugtest, so yes.. any moment now.

Reactions: mordikay007

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
It will be out very shortly and in your hands to play, pinky promise!
I have just completed my part of the bugtest, so yes.. any moment now.
That's only regarding your part XD the others' could take hours more - either way the team lied. AGAIN XD

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That's only regarding your part XD the others' could take hours more - either way the team lied. AGAIN XD
Well your are semi right in your statement, test's are still being done, and it could be 1-2 hours I don't know for sure.
But 30 min or even a few hours more.. who cares about that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ As long it comes out today. That's the important thing.

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
Well your are semi right in your statement, test's are still being done, and it could be 1-2 hours I don't know for sure.
But 30 min or even a few hours more.. who cares about that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ As long it comes out today. That's the important thing.
No it's not - the important thing is honesty, conveyance and transparency, again. There are only broken words from the team - not that I'd care anymore, I'm off the wagon that is this shitty game after the upcoming (or perhaps the never-coming) version. I, for one, have had it :) So long.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
No it's not - the important thing is honesty, conveyance and transparency, again. There are only broken words from the team - not that I'd care anymore, I'm off the wagon that is this shitty game after the upcoming (or perhaps the never-coming) version. I, for one, have had it :) So long.
I understand your frustration completely, everybody here is in the same boat.
If you are a patreon, it's better to convey your thoughts to the team via patreon and not here.
And if you are not a patreon well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
You are doing your best to keep it chill, honestly appreciated. But please, dont fall in the same trap as the devs.

Stating deadlines, then postpone them over and over again with insulting excuses, giving a feeling of trolling or plainly scam its the reason people complain a lot and distrust them. So, as patreon, the important thing is to not get it eventually after more than a year (lets see what they bring, maybe it´s worth it), the important thing is to stop that practice. 30 mins or few hours wont matter if they said "we release 24 this month", then its released that day.

Its like if u purchase something on internet, then the courier arrives with ur package completely broken and 3 days later than expected, but "the important thing is that its already here". U wanted/needed/whatever that thing and trusted both parts, website and deliver company, thats why u purchased it.

And yes, I was a patreon of them till last november. Started on 5$, then 1$, then got pissed.

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018
0.95 PART 1 is up on the Patreon page.

You must have noted this suspicious "part 1" in the title... Yes, this is not the whole LS 0.95. If you followed the chronicle of work on version 0.95, you already know that we had certain problems with it, including translation.

The situation has improved. Great thanks to everyone who helps us with English language! But at the moment, some new quests are still in the process of translation. An alternative option could be another postponing the release of the full 0.95 (or even switch to the "ASAP-mode"), but that would just be infair. Therefore, we decided to publish 0.95 by parts as soon as ready, with the addition of start options for quick access to new content.

As you probably remember, we've recently released the LS 'Tentacle edition', where a part of the this big quest was shown. In the first part of LS 0.95, it gets an additional big development: another character joins the scene.

We also made a sequel of the quest with the password of robbers (Betsy and Belle are waiting for new adventures ^__^). This, in fact, is one of the main lines in the plot, which leads to the emergence of some new characters and situations.

We plan to release LS 0.95 part 2 on April 10th (we’ll still have to get remained translations). Thus, the break between the releases will be very short.

We understand that the fuss with LS 0.95 turned out to be too time-consuming, with all those postponements and other difficulties... But we made some conclusions from this situation, which we're about to discuss with you... But after the release of v.0.95 completely, of course. We hope that you'll be interested in plot twists of this part of LS 0.95. The second part is also around the corner.

Thanks for the support, guys, work continues! But not today, today we're going to sleep a little. Stay tuned!

PS: We want to say special thanks to: Zellemate, Someones, Ross, Camij, as well as Lowezar, Jon P, Ai Muhao, JohnDeGotes, some of whom are still engaged in translating the remaining quests and proofreading. You really helped us a lot!!! ^__^

Reactions: Lynn
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes