2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
This is completely hilarious, they are so blatantly trolling... Traduction:

"Did we say a couple of days? Virus is bad we worry but we will fight be care of urself things are crazy out there but we will prevail and endure this evil, so we will release this version in a couple of days from now. No worries you welcome".

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
So obvious they didn't do jack shit after the release of 0.94b, now they come up with any cheap excuse they can find to exceed their already hilariously long set deadline even further. Always wonder which patrons still upvote their stupid excuses, lol. Makes me want to become a dev for myself, seems to be easy money with weak competition as most adult games are pretty bad imho.

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
This is only mildly better than "Sorry guys - WW3 started. We got drafted to the front line. Will post v0.95 once the world is at peace once more" - you know it could happen somewhere in an alternate universe.
Haha just wait another couple of days until the next excuse - you might just be right about that one

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
So obvious they didn't do jack shit after the release of 0.94b, now they come up with any cheap excuse they can find to exceed their already hilariously long set deadline even further. Always wonder which patrons still upvote their stupid excuses, lol. Makes me want to become a dev for myself, seems to be easy money with weak competition as most adult games are pretty bad imho.
Same here and as a games developer and project & product manager (not adult ones though lol) I can honestly say that just a little more quality is not too hard to achieve and yes - it won't be instead of timing. Most of these games have either bad management or they're cheap from the beginning in the sense that the devs mainly want to ride on a short window of mild financial success from blind donations.

How about making one ourselves? XD

Nov 23, 2017
Same here and as a games developer and project & product manager (not adult ones though lol) I can honestly say that just a little more quality is not too hard to achieve and yes - it won't be instead of timing. Most of these games have either bad management or they're cheap from the beginning in the sense that the devs mainly want to ride on a short window of mild financial success from blind donations.

How about making one ourselves? XD
I was thinking of making one with the RWBY characters since there is no such game, and corrupting the four girls or several famous characters from the series.

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
I was thinking of making one with the RWBY characters since there is no such game, and corrupting the four girls or several famous characters from the series.
Yeah if your art skills are as good or better than latissa you might go for it. If the game becomes good it will become hit in no time

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Maybe you guys should create your own thread for your game since this is dedicated for Library Story
Best of luck with it!

Reactions: CrKtMonk

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Now that I think about it, "before the end of this week" means... Before this sunday, or in less than 7 days. Then you can go to "before this month", so we can get a preview on april yey.

volgren

Jun 11, 2018
Now that I think about it, "before the end of this week" means... Before this sunday, or in less than 7 days. Then you can go to "before this month", so we can get a preview on april yey.
Yes on April. I think it will be somewhere at April 1.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes