2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
from Latissa :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AR21

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
STAY TUNED! For another year or so for 0.9...
This guy is so horrible sometimes that it is funny. He is doing everything but releasing another version. I think he is using all these new "locations", "girls", "farming" to stall his patrons, although all we want is to corrupt Belle and only Belle(At least I want that) . Let's see whether he releases in July

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
so this is the ren'py dev version of Impure ?.....Nice.... we totally need more of these dick heads.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
STAY TUNED! For another year or so for 0.9...
Exactly.. At this rate they will release 2 versions in a whole year, and none of them will have much to do considering they have taken 6+ months to complete.

I hope they are getting paid a lot by the other games theyare working on because the only Patreons they probably have left (above $1) are fools and idiots.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Just starting playing after decompiling some of his scripts.

The two console commands I've found so far are
player1_hp =
player1_hp_max =

player1_mp =
player1_hp_max =

Looking at the squid area also has a couple other players listed I assume it's the girls

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Just starting playing after decompiling some of his scripts.

The two console commands I've found so far are
player1_hp =
player1_hp_max =

player1_mp =
player1_hp_max =

Looking at the squid area also has a couple other players listed I assume it's the girls
chk first page/post "Spoler"

Press shift + o to enable ingame console

Cheat Codes:

store.Gaston.hunting = 200
store.Gaston.knowledge = 200
store.Belle.sex = 200
store.Belle.exz = 100
store.Belle.corruption = 200
Gaston.inventory.gold = 9999
store.Gaston.hp = 5000
store.Belle.dominance = -45
store.Belle.ga_relations = 200
store.Belle.to_relations = 200

Reactions: redfernjade

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Release date of 'The Library Story' ver 0.9:

For $5+ Patrons: July 20, 2017

General release: July 28, 2017

And if they don't deliver full game, then I will be pretty pissed.

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Just the same i like the oomph of their pervy ways im looking forward for the more than normal cum lvl activation and what not.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Release date of 'The Library Story' ver 0.9:

For $5+ Patrons: July 20, 2017

General release: July 28, 2017

And if they don't deliver full game, then I will be pretty pissed.
They won't deliver a full game this time, it will not be even close. I bet it will be 30 minutes of gameplay at best.
I would be happy to sneak in Belle's room more than twice without seeing the "More in 1.0 version", my expectations are that low. All I see in his patreon page is Polls and raffles

Reactions: mathias

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
They won't deliver a full game this time, it will not be even close. I bet it will be 30 minutes of gameplay at best.
I would be happy to sneak in Belle's room more than twice without seeing the "More in 1.0 version", my expectations are that low. All I see in his patreon page is Polls and raffles
Actually I can tell you (in confidence :D) we plan to release an additional version (0.92) with remained quests not added into 0.9 directly in about the nearest monthes, without long waiting. We plan to post about this at once after release of 0.9.
-Latissa
Dont know what the big wait was since the last release but maybe after 9.0 they will start to release regular monthly updates.

Reactions: AR21

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Actually I can tell you (in confidence :D) we plan to release an additional version (0.92) with remained quests not added into 0.9 directly in about the nearest monthes, without long waiting. We plan to post about this at once after release of 0.9.
-Latissa
Dont know what the big wait was since the last release but maybe after 9.0 they will start to release regular monthly updates.
Hahaha, so they couldn't include all of the quests they wanted in the six months since the last update, so will have to release a "later version"?

How stupid do they think people are? Nevermind that, the fact they still have any Patreons after 6 (or is it 9 months now?) with no updates says a lot about humanity.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
LOL. Yeah. The patrons are in the loop. Imagine you donate money each month, then this happens.
You could drop the donations and you won't get the game because you are no longer patron or continue wasting money for the feeder and wait for another round of news. The game becomes sorf of a hostage. xD

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes