2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
lol they waited until the release date to talk about setbacks, knowing that they supposedly lost two months. just a week ago they said the game was in home stretch. these russian devs are the kings of milking a project.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not surprising in the least. Iris Quest was supposedly the thing that drew them away from LS, but apparently that's not been updated regularly either. To cap it off, the 'full', complete v9 won't actually be finished until September. I guess they are aiming for one update a year?

I am so glad I saw through this scam and dropped my sub for them last fall.

Reactions: GaRbS

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
August 11th - LS 0.9 for patrons

August 19th - LS 0.9 public release

End of September - October - release of LS 0.92 with additional events that weren't be included in 0.9.

Some guys wrote

I was looking forward to play the game, but I can understand that problems can happen and delay a project, take the time you need to deliver a good game :)

Things happen, I understand how unplanned events can completely ruin a well laid out plan. Just keep plugging away and doing what you need to do :)

Where is their outrage??? They should drop them like a rock not give them a grand a month. The devs were planning this shit all along, this game has a good foundation, it just needs content. I think they haven't created enough content to warrant a release worth the wait, they probably just spent it creating "New locations".

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Wait, they lost 2 months of work due to "some issues"? How is that possible?

August 11th - LS 0.9 for patrons

August 19th - LS 0.9 public release

End of September - October - release of LS 0.92 with additional events that weren't be included in 0.9.

Some guys wrote

I was looking forward to play the game, but I can understand that problems can happen and delay a project, take the time you need to deliver a good game :)

Things happen, I understand how unplanned events can completely ruin a well laid out plan. Just keep plugging away and doing what you need to do :)

Where is their outrage??? They should drop them like a rock not give them a grand a month. The devs were planning this shit all along, this game has a good foundation, it just needs content. I think they haven't created enough content to warrant a release worth the wait, they probably just spent it creating "New locations".
Classic.
It's the problem of always being too understanding, basically feeding the natural instinct of laziness many would have when they create content. ("I can delay a bit, after all everyone would understand").
Now, it's not my money, so I'm just a spectator of that.

Lornely

May 15, 2017
For some reason I can't use the cheat codes, when I try and use shift + o nothing happens anyone got any advice? I also tried using the password: funny book.

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
For some reason I can't use the cheat codes, when I try and use shift + o nothing happens anyone got any advice? I also tried using the password: funny book.
passwords should work, for cheats find config.py file and use notepad++ to open it and find dev.console i think and change from False to True and save dont forget capital T. Might be wrong about config.py just search the forum

Lornely

May 15, 2017
passwords should work, for cheats find config.py file and use notepad++ to open it and find dev.console i think and change from False to True and save dont forget capital T. Might be wrong about config.py just search the forum
Thanks I finally made it work.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
so many people bitch about DMD and MrDot Milking the patrons looks like Xaljio is doing that to these folks, cuz on the patron's page for the 23rd of this month is a new video for Iris Quest.

So glad I am a poor bloke and can't donate to games... I would be Royal pissed off at this point.

Reactions: GaRbS

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Will the new version be here? August 11 if it comes out?
chance is 99%. When it comes out that is. And if we have pledgers who upload it that is. Cause i can iamgine noone in his right mind would be pledging to this with the slow amount of updates just to upload it to a pirate site.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Non console commands work for me. Every time i got error. Why?
You need to raise them slowly e.g. store.Belle.sex and store.Belle.corruption needs to be raised to 100. Then you go into Belle's profile and activate quest. After completing you can raise it to 200.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
You need to raise them slowly e.g. store.Belle.sex and store.Belle.corruption needs to be raised to 100. Then you go into Belle's profile and activate quest. After completing you can raise it to 200.
Even if I type "Gaston.inventory.gold = 9999" game show me "unicode decode error ascii codec can't decode byte 0xb3 in position 13: ordinal not in range (128)"
Every cheat i tried give me this text

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
delayed again...what a flipping joke

Hello friends!

Now we're working as fast and hard as possible, every minute counts (completely literally!). So... immediately to the point. We take another week for polishing of version 0.9. We already added all the content (except for one quest and some details of the mechanics), but there are too many bugs in the game. This was influenced both: by the new big events, and by the fact that we started introducing in this version some new systems - for example, new updated module for assembling of interactive sprites.

We really tried to make it in time, but now it's already obvious that either we will release 0.9 on the 11th with a bunch of bugs and omissions, or we need a little extra time. So the release for patrons will be on 19th of August, and for others - on the 26th. Of course, this is very bad, we know it. And we are really apologize for posting such news! :(

We will indeed try avoiding such situations from now on. But, on the other hand - that's not something like "the release is postponed to the next month ...", no, that's only an extra week. And what's more important that we will draw conclusions from this situation for ourselves and definitely optimize our workflow for the future. So we hope, all this will benefit our projects in further.

Of course, sometimes there are some factors independent on us (like what Xaljio posted in the spring about), but otherwise - we intend to take a useful lesson from this negative experience, and even consider to make a special post on some these innovations (after the release of 0.9). The game development when this is done by just two people has its own specifics - both pluses and minuses. So we are seriously going to refine the workflow and reduce the number of cons.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support! We sincerely apologize for such difficulties with this version of LS. But that really wouldn't be long now. See you soon. Sinserely yours Latissa and Xaljio.

P.S. As an apology, we will add into 0.9 one small event on the lake (it will not affect catching of bugs), which was planned for 0.92. We hope that this one will at least lighten up your negative impressions from like news.

Jun 3, 2017
"We really tried to make it in time, but now it's already obvious that either we will release 0.9 on the 11th with a bunch of bugs and omissions, or we need a little extra time. So the release for patrons will be on 19th of August, and for others - on the 26th. Of course, this is very bad, we know it. And we are really apologize for posting such news! :("

They REALLY tried to pull that one again? man oh man it sucks to be a patron on many levels ...

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
delay again really sucks It's interesting when we'll wait for IQ from Dahr if they can not release LS until the end of August although they promised to release at the end of July

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes