2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018
“So in our excitement to get the game out to you we accidentally send out the wrong script for translation and have just now realised this innocent error, we are working as fast as we can to get the new tanslation down and in the game but we will have to wait to release 0.95 until end of August (we could possibly get it out sooner but we want to be sure this time)”.

Anyone want to give me odds on this being the theme of the next postponement?

Reactions: TrueNemesis

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
“So in our excitement to get the game out to you we accidentally send out the wrong script for translation and have just now realised this innocent error, we are working as fast as we can to get the new tanslation down and in the game but we will have to wait to release 0.95 until end of August (we could possibly get it out sooner but we want to be sure this time)”.

Don't give them ideas. They are already getting over 1k just for thinking excuses

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017

Nah thats to complex, more like "We are now going after the maya calender and when we said next month we was really saying next month OF next fiscal year so next update of this game that will be v95 part 2 out of 32 parts of the v95 update", or what this to complex too?

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Well I'll be damned, They're actually released it.
Come on I was hero last time... Someone share this version...

Could not wait....

My own link to my own website: (PC)

--------------
Hello friends!

Here is the release of 'The Library Story' 0.95. We went a long way towards this, and here we are. All storylines of the game are compiled, no any 'special starting conditions', everything can be passed from the very beginning.

In this version you will see new characters; you can the whole event with the Smugglers Password, we are very proud of. Additionally, pay attention to the telescope that will appear in the newly-minted Hunters Guild (some scenes are updated in the process of characters' development and the plot).

Among other things, we fixed quite a lot of bugs (but, likely, we made new ones, so feel free to write to xallat8@yandex.ru or in PM).

Password for patrons content:

new hot book

An important addition. We planned to add more than 5 new quests to ver 0.95, but we didn't manage to clear everything from bugs((.

Let's do the following: before the end of this week (Sunday) we'll release two more large storylines (the remaining content for 0.95), and they will be compatible with the saves from this version (that is, you can continue from where you stopped).

And the second good news: now we have more free time (cheers!), that we can devote to our projects. So until the end of this summer we will release the next version: Library Story ver 0.96. A lot of changes and new content are expected there, including new mechanics that we talked about before.

Thanks for for your support and patience, guys, we understand that we are pretty much indebted to 'The Library Story' releases. And now is the time to improve this. We really hope that you will like new events and characters...

And now we will sleep a bit. And immediately back to work: prepare the remaining content before the end of this week.

P.S. We want to say special thanks to those who helped us with translation, proofreading and beta-testing, namely: Zellemate, Someones, Wolfcub, Ross, Rwede, Camij, Starter and Lockhart! You helped us to make our game better, guys! We appreciate you support a lot!

Last edited:

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
They are giving us quality excuses for 1k a month, we should appreciate it.

The fake "discussion" and "arguing" between Xaljio and Latissa last month was golden, nothing better than mysterious drama!

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018
Well, that was a stunning sleight of hand they have just pulled, they still didn't manage to get it all done so are releasing the remaining two parts before Sunday.

(Oh, and the download link appears to be broken as well ;/

Hello friends!

Here is the release of 'The Library Story' 0.95. We went a long way towards this, and here we are. All storylines of the game are compiled, no any 'special starting conditions', everything can be passed from the very beginning.

In this version you will see new characters; you can the whole event with the Smugglers Password, we are very proud of. Additionally, pay attention to the telescope that will appear in the newly-minted Hunters Guild (some scenes are updated in the process of characters' development and the plot).

Among other things, we fixed quite a lot of bugs (but, likely, we made new ones, so feel free to write to xallat8@yandex.ru or in PM).

An important addition. We planned to add more than 5 new quests to ver 0.95, but we didn't manage to clear everything from bugs((.

Let's do the following: before the end of this week (Sunday) we'll release two more large storylines (the remaining content for 0.95), and they will be compatible with the saves from this version (that is, you can continue from where you stopped).

And the second good news: now we have more free time (cheers!), that we can devote to our projects. So until the end of this summer we will release the next version: Library Story ver 0.96. A lot of changes and new content are expected there, including new mechanics that we talked about before.

Thanks for for your support and patience, guys, we understand that we are pretty much indebted to 'The Library Story' releases. And now is the time to improve this. We really hope that you will like new events and characters...

And now we will sleep a bit. And immediately back to work: prepare the remaining content before the end of this week.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Well, that was a stunning sleight of hand they have just pulled, they still didn't manage to get it all done so are releasing the remaining two parts before Sunday.

(Oh, and the download link appears to be broken as well ;/
my link works, just tried it my self.
tell me if you want the others too (mac and android)

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
Come on I was hero last time... Someone share this version...

Could not wait....

My own link to my own website: (PC)

--------------
Hello friends!

Password for patrons content:

new hot book

P.S. We want to say special thanks to those who helped us with translation, proofreading and beta-testing, namely: Zellemate, Someones, Wolfcub, Ross, Rwede, Camij, Starter and Lockhart! You helped us to make our game better, guys! We appreciate you support a lot!

Thanks!

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes