2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
ok kinda finished it, damn assholes have NOT worked on this game for as long as they are telling us... I might have missed a few things but there are so many bugs in it right now that I would not recommend anyone playing it as it is now.
And the most fucked upp is that I saw untranslated text...

I was laughing so hard about that...

And I think they broke the journal thing, it kinda stops in the middle of some things...

Here is APK file:

oh and if people are wondering they did nothing more on the tree quest, ends at the same place as the part one update.

Been looking over the files in the game and exept for the "telescope/hunters guild" and a "smuggling" part they added I can't see any new stuff at all.. correct me if I'm wrong...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: genthrow and indu

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Well... I guess it's time to withdraw from what I said on my own previous post. Just steal the assets and do another one, lol. :LOL:

Such a shame. I loved the idea of Belle being put in her place by Gaston, lol. Even more after that lousy movie with Emma Watson. :sneaky:
Same here, started playing this game YEARS ago.... and its so sad seeing 2 people who could makes a lot of money from this fuck this up so bad in so many ways...

Its just sad...

Reactions: Glaoui

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
ok kinda finished it, damn assholes have NOT worked on this game for as long as they are telling us... I might have missed a few things but there are so many bugs in it right now that I would not recommend anyone playing it as it is now.
And the most fucked upp is that I saw untranslated text...

I was laughing so hard about that...

And I think they broke the journal thing, it kinda stops in the middle of some things...

Here is APK file:

oh and if people are wondering they did nothing more on the tree quest, ends at the same place as the part one update.

Been looking over the files in the game and exept for the "telescope/hunters guild" and a "smuggling" part they added I can't see any new stuff at all.. correct me if I'm wrong...
Report the bugs here and I will take it on to the devs. so it can be fixed.
Also please report bugged/missing translations. Since this game is quite big mechanically its quite easy to oversee things.
The new content IS "telescope/hunters guild" and "smuggling", so if you skipped those folders then you skipped all the new content basicly.

Reactions: Unreal Bober

Danser

Dec 30, 2018
PC:

Mac:

Android:

Password
new hot book

Reactions: Naireck

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
0.95 part 2 is just 0.94+0.95 part 1.
This version is 0.95 - Which can be played from the beginning.
No part 1 or 2 or anything, just 0.95 - The earlier version 0.95 part 1 was not playable from the beginning.
Also this new version have content added to the main story.

Reactions: Back and Varimatras
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes