2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

aariadne

Feb 8, 2020
None of the questlines that were supposed to be finished in 0.95 are actually finished, (at least the ones I were following in 0.94)

Full scam mode. Feel so dumb I actually supported this shit on patreon.

Reactions: master110

sayan

Mar 7, 2017
The number of messages : "This quest line will be continued in version 0.95" with a logo of v0.96 is too damn high. They don't even try to hide it. And for one of the 2 new quest lines, Jacques disappeared from the tavern so I'm stucked. I didn't expect much but...

Reactions: LucWarrior

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
How much content is there sexually I mean? Anything with mc or does he watch others or other things get sexual content but not him??

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
How much content is there sexually I mean? Anything with mc or does he watch others or other things get sexual content but not him??
There are definitely a few sex scenes in the game but they aren't with Belle, only with side characters, and they're few and far between. The game is mostly a grinding and blue balls simulator.

I pulled my Patreon support a long time ago because of it, we see maybe one update per year for this game and it's always extremely small with unfulfilled promises. This game will never be completed.

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018
Did they remove the tentacle tree from this update? I no longer seem to be able to remove it from the bed room to the garden and completed the tedious teaching event

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Did they remove the tentacle tree from this update? I no longer seem to be able to remove it from the bed room to the garden and completed the tedious teaching event
Worked fine for me, cum in the plant 3-4 times at night in her bedroom... and give it some time and look in the garden each day it should appear at some point there. Could be you need to talk to binker also.

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
i cant seem to complete mermaid quest i talk to the dog in my house but he is not giving me the bra am i missing somethig?

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
There are definitely a few sex scenes in the game but they aren't with Belle, only with side characters, and they're few and far between. The game is mostly a grinding and blue balls simulator.

I pulled my Patreon support a long time ago because of it, we see maybe one update per year for this game and it's always extremely small with unfulfilled promises. This game will never be completed.
Hi. Please don't fear spoiling with me, what new sex contents characters?

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Dog

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018
Worked fine for me, cum in the plant 3-4 times at night in her bedroom... and give it some time and look in the garden each day it should appear at some point there. Could be you need to talk to binker also.
Strange then I think I must have broke it some how then. As I can no longer "feed" it in the bedroom as it's too big but she won't replant it and binker has no dialog about it. Thanks

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Strange then I think I must have broke it some how then. As I can no longer "feed" it in the bedroom as it's too big but she won't replant it and binker has no dialog about it. Thanks
Does she have gardening skills? Not 100% sure(it was so long ago), but I think it was a requirement..

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Here is a save with the three planted -> goes into C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Library-2429886229
But don't press the Russian word in "Gaston's thinking bubble", its bugged and crashes the game :S hope the team will have a fix very soon.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Anyone else say to themselves: "ill skip this small demo, and wait for a full bug fixed playable version." ?

and then it takes 2 years+
Update to 0.95 will come within a weeks time, with continuation of the main plot & some side quest...
The holdup is mainly bugs to the mechanics of the game, art and text is in place.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes