2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
And the next version is to be out soon or, in many months like before?
I can only relay what the team have updated on patreon, and the next version should come within the week.
And just to be clear, its not 0.96 - Its continuation of the newly added quests in 0.95 + bugfix.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lone Dog

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Lol, are they still milking it? To be honest I'm even impressed at this point. With all the competetion for gullible whales on Patreon they still manage to hold their ground after four years.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Dog and S1cK

indu

Jan 8, 2019
new post on patreon:

"Hello friends!

First of all, thank you all for your feedback and comments on LS 0.95. We've already drawn a couple of interesting ideas from your posts, and also made some conclusions on our own thoughts.

Besides, a special thanks must be said for your bug reports. Now, when the opportunity to pass the whole game from the very beginning appeared, a lot of errors surfaced. We've received many detailed reports from you about this. Including critical issues, such as, for example, Jacques' disappearance from the tavern or the absence of Gaston's thoughts about the reading room... We will fix all this, but it takes time. Fixing and testing, fixing and testing - this is what we are now doing alongside the final touches on the rest of LS 095.

In general, now we plan to release full LS 0.95 on Wednesday, July 8 (according to Honolulu time ^__^). The more errors we fix before release, the better it is, right? :) Plus you also need all this to work with saves from the current LS 0.95. But as a bonus, we will add a funny event with Josephine.

So stay tuned, friends, the full version 095 is around the corner."

• Haha

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
new post on patreon:

"Hello friends!

First of all, thank you all for your feedback and comments on LS 0.95. We've already drawn a couple of interesting ideas from your posts, and also made some conclusions on our own thoughts.

Besides, a special thanks must be said for your bug reports. Now, when the opportunity to pass the whole game from the very beginning appeared, a lot of errors surfaced. We've received many detailed reports from you about this. Including critical issues, such as, for example, Jacques' disappearance from the tavern or the absence of Gaston's thoughts about the reading room... We will fix all this, but it takes time. Fixing and testing, fixing and testing - this is what we are now doing alongside the final touches on the rest of LS 095.

In general, now we plan to release full LS 0.95 on Wednesday, July 8 (according to Honolulu time ^__^). The more errors we fix before release, the better it is, right? :) Plus you also need all this to work with saves from the current LS 0.95. But as a bonus, we will add a funny event with Josephine.

So stay tuned, friends, the full version 095 is around the corner."
I still don't understand why they care about putting release dates, they never made it on the day they promised anyway and from what it seems to me, their patreons don't care about that.

• Haha

indu

Jan 8, 2019
I still don't understand why they care about putting release dates, they never made it on the day they promised anyway and from what it seems to me, their patreons don't care about that.
Probably devs put these dates for themselves to help fighting against procrastination. But looks like it didn't help :)

The fun part of this post is that they officially confirmed that 0.95 was not released in time (again): " we plan to release full LS 0.95 on Wednesday, July 8"

• Haha

ziozio

Jan 1, 2018
And the content when??? Years for fix some bugs???

Dates on unpaid dates in huge delays to correct 2 errors first 2 errors then..... and that's it ???

And now they are containing that perhaps on 9 July the new version of LS with jacques that reappears in the tavern comes out ??? Are we crazy???

Then in a year after countless delays and teasing will release a part of the 096 with maybe Ariel making a bug's handjob?

I am going to make a serious petition against them.

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The tentacle was planted in the garden, grew a bit, but now every time she gardens it just says "la la gardening is boring". am i supposed to do something?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The tentacle was planted in the garden, grew a bit, but now every time she gardens it just says "la la gardening is boring". am i supposed to do something?
Typical visit the garden a high numbers of time before it grows to "full size" and then you should be able to talk to binker to get a quest where belle needs to "milk it", and then the quest should progress - Properly also need semi/high corruption of Belle.

heyx3

Sep 18, 2017
Now, I'm gonna admit I haven't contributed a single dime to this development but goddamn I'm so glad for that fact. I mean i'm not entitled to anything - not a patreon early release, not even a public release. But you do have to admit and realize how much of a joke this developer has been.

It's been more than 180 days since they planed to release 0.95. And after finally releasing the goddamn thing after excuses and delays - We get jebaited into waiting "by the end of the week" for the full release of 0.95, and of course they miss that deadline too. Im just laughing at myself deluded into believing the developer has any intention of completing the game. Releasing 0.95 in two parts a week apart is evidence enough that it was rushed and sloppy. It's a grim sign that this thread has provided me with more entertainment than the game itself is pretty telling.

TLDR: aww shit here we go again

• Haha
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes