2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
New post saying its almost finished, maybe in "2-3" days.
Yes, I just completed the bug test version, and the team will adding the last "small thing" and it should be out momentarily!
So relax your panties :D

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Yes, I just completed the bug test version, and the team will adding the last "small thing" and it should be out momentarily!
So relax your panties :D
Guess your "momentarily" is worth the same as the creators, lets see how much.

Btw not sure about you, but I dont have panties.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Guess your "momentarily" is worth the same as the creators, lets see how much.

Btw not sure about you, but I dont have panties.
Which is exactly why I did not use words like "its ready in 1 hour".

Momentarily
at any moment; very soon.

This describe it pretty well, I could also have said "soon" - or even better "blizzard soon" but whatever I say most people in this very thread, like yourself only have the capability to whine and complain - So it does not really matter what I say does it?

The devs. are still sitting up and working right now to push this out, their timezone is GMT +7, which means they have been working around the clock, and without little sleep the last couple of days just to push it out.
But yesyes I understand you don't care, you just want that quick fap... I get it.

For patreons here in this thread, that are actually angry, should really take their complains to patreon. And I hope you do.
Since the devs. don't read here, so complain directly to them via patreon if you are not satisfied(of cause everybody can still express them self here if they want)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
but whatever I say most people in this very thread, like yourself only have the capability to whine and complain
Almost like this game is a complete trainwreck, that's more enjoyable poking fun at rather then playing.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Almost like this game is a complete trainwreck, that's more enjoyable poking fun at rather then playing.
True true, if people just like to sit here on the forum, and need to get some rage of their chest - they are very welcome :D
I won't be in the way of that, just trying to give updates to those who are actually interested in the game.

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
True true, if people just like to sit here on the forum, and need to get some rage of their chest - they are very welcome :D
I won't be in the way of that, just trying to give updates to those who are actually interested in the game.
Actually, with those posts you are the one who is "getting some rage of his chest".

You cant say nothing to satisfy ppl here because everytime they got news, its fake news, so credibility is somehow low.
I was a patreon and I know how Latissa and Xaljio deals with complains, the same they deal with release dates.

Few months ago problem with delays was discussed, they misscalculated and all that stuff. So they werent able to release in time as it was too much work, so they needed time. Now, they cant sleep and are working non-stop because they have again the same problem. I´m sorry but I don´t feel any empathy.

If you think all the complaints are because ppl can´t get a quick fap and move on, you don´t need to reply this.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Actually, with those posts you are the one who is "getting some rage of his chest".

You cant say nothing to satisfy ppl here because everytime they got news, its fake news, so credibility is somehow low.
I was a patreon and I know how Latissa and Xaljio deals with complains, the same they deal with release dates.

Few months ago problem with delays was discussed, they misscalculated and all that stuff. So they werent able to release in time as it was too much work, so they needed time. Now, they cant sleep and are working non-stop because they have again the same problem. I´m sorry but I don´t feel any empathy.

If you think all the complaints are because ppl can´t get a quick fap and move on, you don´t need to reply this.
I'm not here to satisfy people mate, like I just wrote, I'm trying to give a little bit of updates for those who are interested.
And I'm not saying they are working around the clock 24/7... just saying the last 2 days they have been working extra.
Not trying to gain any empathy on their behalf. I'm simply giving some facts, nothing more or less.

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
I'm not here to satisfy people mate, like I just wrote, I'm trying to give a little bit of updates for those who are interested.
And I'm not saying they are working around the clock 24/7... just saying the last 2 days they have been working extra.
Not trying to gain any empathy on their behalf. I'm simply giving some facts, nothing more or less.
Facts, I like it, same as me.

Of course you are not here to satisfy ppl, thats why you should not care or try, you replied yourself to one of your previous posts. I get you are helping them, and I´ve nothing against it, which may be hard to you to believe. Not sure.

If you only want to give quick updates I respect it, keep it like that.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
translation for newbies: "working extra" as in with their honolulu scale means " 'hopefully' working after doing jack shit for years". The famous "Honolulu" scale for the time also goes like this: First announcement + 1 day + 1 day + 3 days + a week + a month + a year + 3 Honolulu timezone extra days.
Welcome to the family and please enjoy the show. lel.

Mar 13, 2018
Well guys, they actually released this one when they said they would, just ignore the fact that they said this content would be part of the last one, but keeping promises for once is a plus!
Anyways, can someone upload the new update?

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018

Hello friends!
Today is the release of LS v 0.95.5, that includes 2 quests: a large one with the continuation of Emma's line (which contains special bonus scenes for $ 5+ patrons), and a bonus event in the forest. It can be seen about a week after the announcement of the competition for the place of the Hunters Guild's Head (well, or a week after loading your saves). In addition, in this version, some changes have been made for the convenience of players and many bugs have been fixed (some of them are listed below).

Download links:
PC:

Mac:

Android:

Don't forget that this version works correctly with the saves from the previous, LS 0.95.

General password for patrons:
new hot book

In the nearest days we will release the remainder of planned version 0.95 with the continuation of Belle's storyline. We needed additional time to fix bugs and refine this content, so we decided not to postpone the release of new content for LS 0.95 because of it. Saves will also work with this next quest.
About all found bugs and mistakes, write to xallat8@yandex.ru or in the PM.
P.S. Again we want to say special thanks to those who helped us with translation, proofreading and testing, namely: Zellemate, Someones, , Ross, Rwede, Camij, Starter and Lockhart!
===
List of corrections and changes (in the current version):
Fixed:
*Bug with disappearance of Gaston's dog after taming (it was actually a symptom of a more serious issue with a pause during the output of achievements; within this pause it was possible to interrupt the execution of the current script). (works for saves from the previous version)
*Bug with Jacques' disappearance from the tavern in the "Special Gift" quest ("Invisibility Robe"). (works for saves from the previous version)
*Bug with the probability to interrupt execution of the current script within pauses, while clicking any active object (for example, a bookcase in the store).
*The ability to build the Reading Room is now activated after 15 days, as expected (works for saves from the previous version)
*A number of less significant corrections, including those related to language switching, grammar mistakes and typos.

Added:
*Automatic recharge of Gaston's musket after the battle (of course if you have ammo of the same type in the inventory). Finally!
*Correctly hiding the dialog box while clicking on the "H" or a middle mouse button.
*New original outfits in LS Gallery.

Balance:
*Increased chances of getting trophies while hunting. Hunting level 2 also increases the likelihood of receiving trophies, and in addition the chances of getting several trophies at once from one beast.
*Increased chance of meeting wild boars in the forest.

Mar 13, 2018
In the nearest days we will release the remainder of planned version 0.95 with the continuation of Belle's storyline. We needed additional time to fix bugs and refine this content, so we decided not to postpone the release of new content for LS 0.95 because of it.
Holy fuck, they're still not done 0.95? And especially they leave out the main content everyone is here for? Damn.

Reactions: HypnoFan1950

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Now, now Monkey who refuses to die.
There is no need to be snide.
We had our pre-alpha release and now alpha release. In a week or 8 we will surely get the beta releases.
After that we'll most assuredly get the full .95 by the end of the year.
And all the incomplete quest tags will all be updated to "In .96" by then.
After all, it has only been what? 9 years by now? And we still have the same hunting bugs.
Don't worry, the best men are on it working at fullplus speed.
Also don't forget to support the incoming new side project coming soon.

• Haha
Reactions: ImmortalMonkey

ziozio

Jan 1, 2018
Now, now Monkey who refuses to die.
There is no need to be snide.
We had our pre-alpha release and now alpha release. In a week or 8 we will surely get the beta releases.
After that we'll most assuredly get the full .95 by the end of the year.
And all the incomplete quest tags will all be updated to "In .96" by then.
After all, it has only been what? 9 years by now? And we still have the same hunting bugs.
Don't worry, the best men are on it working at fullplus speed.
Also don't forget to support the incoming new side project coming soon.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Hello friends!
Today is the release of LS v 0.95.5, that includes 2 quests: a large one with the continuation of Emma's line (which contains special bonus scenes for $ 5+ patrons), and a bonus event in the forest. It can be seen about a week after the announcement of the competition for the place of the Hunters Guild's Head (well, or a week after loading your saves). In addition, in this version, some changes have been made for the convenience of players and many bugs have been fixed (some of them are listed below).
So, half quest for non 5$ patreons and a quest that is not a quest, but a "bonus" event.

Worth the wait.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes