2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hello guys, how do you get tentacle tree scene? Is there a walkthrough or do I need higher tier patreon?
You have to play the game.
Find tentacle tree in the woods -> Buy axe and win the fight -> Talk to binker about the sprout of the tentacle tree -> Plant sprout in Belle's window instead of flower -> Let it grow -> Water Plant at night ->
There are other steps and it continues after.​
You properly have to talk to binker again several times.​
You also have to give book on tentacle tree to Belle at some point.​
+More​
All their quest are typical straight forward, else check the quest log.

Sergeras

Jan 5, 2018
You have to play the game.
Find tentacle tree in the woods -> Buy axe and win the fight -> Talk to binker about the sprout of the tentacle tree -> Plant sprout in Belle's window instead of flower -> Let it grow -> Water Plant at night ->
There are other steps and it continues after.​
You properly have to talk to binker again several times.​
You also have to give book on tentacle tree to Belle at some point.​
+More​
All their quest are typical straight forward, else check the quest log.
Done that and got to point where she only masturbate infront of it, but never jump on it. Tinker advise nothing, and questlog is on she decided to research what kind of tree it is and how to work with it, but I already gave her the book.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Done that and got to point where she only masturbate infront of it, but never jump on it. Tinker advise nothing, and questlog is on she decided to research what kind of tree it is and how to work with it, but I already gave her the book.
Hmm hard to say, typical if its planted outside. Keep visiting her garden in the day, and also sometimes at evening.
Else you need to send me a save so I can check, there is a lot of steps to progress in that quest.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Here is the save file
I noticed the "2nd Belle quest" is not completed. This is the one where you have to teach Gaston at home each Tuesday and Thursday. I would try to complete that one, so Belle can advance and get more lewd.
Let me know if that works, since I can't remember all the steps :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sergeras

Sergeras

Jan 5, 2018
I noticed the "2nd Belle quest" is not completed. This is the one where you have to teach Gaston at home each Tuesday and Thursday. I would try to complete that one, so Belle can advance and get more lewd.
Let me know if that works, since I can't remember all the steps :D
thank you very much, it solved the issue

Mar 13, 2018
So any news on when the Belle part of 9.5(.5) is releasing?
I want to see their updates and excuses but I don't want to give them money out of principle

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I finished the Teaching Gaston arc, build the reading room, and have Betsy at 60 lewd and 70 obedience. Is that it for this release? Is there any major story line elements I'm missing? Can I raise Belles public exposure? It's always stuck at 100.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [v0.95.5]
PC 118 Mb

MAC 101 Mb

Made by Cruncher #bas F95Zone

weazelz

May 21, 2019
Is there any cheats for this? Tried searching values with CE with no avail. Combat is impossible, nearly every combat encounter results in defeat and a loss of skill for me. Reloading after firing your first shot seems outright broken, it won't reload your gun...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there any cheats for this? Tried searching values with CE with no avail. Combat is impossible, nearly every combat encounter results in defeat and a loss of skill for me. Reloading after firing your first shot seems outright broken, it won't reload your gun...
Cheat Engine does not hack games on Renpy and RPG Maker, since these engines work differently than other games.
There are no cheats for this game. I wanted to dig into the scripts, but the necessary files are packed in rpyc. I couldn't open them.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Have you equipped your knife? Go to the part of the woods closest to the town and fight single wolves / pigs, then take the hides and sell them at the store, get a better weapons and armor, repeat until you are fully geared up. Get the dog collar and bones from the tavern, tame the stray dog that hangs out around the stocks, then train it. At games end you will be a buffed out monster that can take down multiple bears no problem.

weazelz

May 21, 2019
Have you equipped your knife? Go to the part of the woods closest to the town and fight single wolves / pigs, then take the hides and sell them at the store, get a better weapons and armor, repeat until you are fully geared up. Get the dog collar and bones from the tavern, tame the stray dog that hangs out around the stocks, then train it. At games end you will be a buffed out monster that can take down multiple bears no problem.
Already had the equipment, training the dog helped a lot. Let me kill most things with ease and clear the bandit camp. Got any hint on how to defeat the tentacle tree thing?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Awesome, thanks a lot! Speeds up a lot of things.
Kind of sucks you cant enter her window until next version. Put quite a few hours into this, and you can't really get anywhere...
You have to sneak into Belles bedroom at night to progress the tentacle tree story, but you need 200 hunting skill to do this. You also have to hunt, hunt and hunt to become a member of the hunters guild and use the telescope.

Also, have you been collecting all the plants when you hunt? You can sell them and you will need certain plants for some of the quests.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I have read much of the content on this thread and find I must agree with most of the frustrations voiced, however, I still like this game. I am stuck on two things and would appreciate whatever help can be offered. 1 I am stuck trying to give Bell the bouquet after she becomes angry and refuses to continue tutoring. 2 I cannot complete the quest for Belle to reach "bed level 2". Thanks in advance for any help.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes