2.50 star(s) 29 Votes
Apr 10, 2020
The comments have to be understood in the context of this thread and the update record. The problem with the news is that there was no "news" in it, just vagaries and empty promises. Sadly, there has been a lot of that. So, yes, I guess I do prefer silence. Silence is better than dissembling.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Zelle, dear, you are this close to getting a rude reply.
If you haven't noticed yet, this project started in 2015, and I've actually been following it since the first days.
Heck, most of the walkthroughs you can find on this game are literally my original one that has been updated by adding 15-20 lines of text every 6 months.

Latissa and Xaljio have done nothing in all of this time to integrate and weave together any of the existing mechanics or build upon what's there. All we are getting is 2-3 weeks of development piled on what's there per 6 months... for years.

And what exactly have we got this time?

yeey! 2 pencil doodles and some vague salesman b.s. when they couldn't even stick to their promises for .95?
Do please take your nice shinny white painted shield and go away.
Writing with big letters and trying to intimidate me with giving rude replies wont really accomplish anything. But you are free to do so if you feel the need for it.

It's not that they have "done nothing", we can agree that the development have been slower then expected(Maybe even way to slow I will say) But new mechanics & events have been added to progress the story, maybe not in the direction some people wanted. But I guess thats up to the devs. to decide what direction they want their game in, or let their patreons vote.

The reason for them to post this news, is to let people know they are still working on the game, and hopefully will get the next update out in timely manner, they do know they "fucked up" with the timeline for 0.95 and are trying to improve.

We will of cause see in time if they can improve. :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: bacchusplateau
Apr 10, 2020
The reason for them to post this news, is to let people know they are still working on the game, and hopefully will get the next update out in timely manner, they do know they "fucked up" with the timeline for 0.95 and are trying to improve.

We will of cause see in time if they can improve. :coffee:
You are a nice person, Zelle. Like you, I believe everyone makes mistakes. I also believe in second chances and fresh starts.

Here is the problem. Fresh starts require proof of change. The news released sadly demonstrates the opposite. Instead of forging ahead to make up for 0.95, the team releases what are essentially two concept sketches and the same vague promises that they have released repeatedly before. This was the chance. But there is no change I can see.

That said, I don't subscribe to the idea that they are deliberately milking patreons, or trying to mislead. I think their team lacks an important skill set: Project Management.

It is a great game, interesting art, clever coding (as you suggest), but poor project management. Without the addition of a Joe Banks type who has that skill, I think you may be waiting in vain.

Reactions: MrBlack ✌
Jul 22, 2017
is anyone else having issues with it crashing when doing hunting missions? after I got to the first lvl of hunting I just crash now. I can hit ignore BUT it doesn't say how much xp was given or if I've been able to go up to the next lvl yet.

I am also wondering if there's like a guide to know how to start each quest and how to get certain to pop up or how to get them to pop up during others.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You are a nice person, Zelle. Like you, I believe everyone makes mistakes. I also believe in second chances and fresh starts.

Here is the problem. Fresh starts require proof of change. The news released sadly demonstrates the opposite. Instead of forging ahead to make up for 0.95, the team releases what are essentially two concept sketches and the same vague promises that they have released repeatedly before. This was the chance. But there is no change I can see.

That said, I don't subscribe to the idea that they are deliberately milking patreons, or trying to mislead. I think their team lacks an important skill set: Project Management.

It is a great game, interesting art, clever coding (as you suggest), but poor project management. Without the addition of a Joe Banks type who has that skill, I think you may be waiting in vain.
I completely agree with you. 0.95 was a big mess in so many ways.
Now is the time for redemption, its now or never for the team to prove they actually wanna develop a great H-game and not milk people off which so many think is their only ambition.(I also do know some people have already given up, and that's fair, nothing to do there) But it do get tedious in here when people keep crying over and over again, even for something so small and normal as a sign of life with drawing sketches and some news :cautious:
I'm mostly waiting and hoping for this tendency to switch around - Meaning delays from the dev. team will stop, and people will cut down on the whine just a bit. Crossed fingers & balls from me.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
"Writing with big letters and trying to intimidate me with giving rude replies wont really accomplish anything. But you are free to do so if you feel the need for it."

Umm, wha? Honest question Did I screw up the font size somehow?
I was only trying to make the "whee" bit smaller not everything bigger and it seems ok on my end?

[Edit] is it ok now?

Anyway, apologies for that. onto the next stop;
" It's not that they have "done nothing", we can agree that the development have been slower then expected(Maybe even way to slow I will say) But new mechanics & events have been added to progress the story, maybe not in the direction some people wanted. But I guess thats up to the devs. to decide what direction they want their game in, or let their patreons vote. "

You are Mis-Representing what I wrote. I have no problem with the choices of the L&Q. As you said, this is their game and the content is for them and patreons (which I had been in the beginning) to decide.
The issue isn't not "what", it's "how much". or more precisely "how little" development has happened for the last 3-4 years,
Please stop beating on strawmen.

"The reason for them to post this news, is to let people know they are still working on the game, and hopefully will get the next update out in timely manner, they do know they "fucked up" with the timeline for 0.95 and are trying to improve."
The reason a lot of forumites are angry is the little fact that this is exactly the same song and dance we had for the majority of the last 3-4 years. Again, please take your smug, holier than thou attitude and stop beating on strawmen.

"Now is the time for redemption, its now or never for the team to prove they actually wanna develop a great H-game and not milk people off which so many think is their only ambition.(I also do know some people have already given up, and that's fair, nothing to do there) But it do get tedious in here when people keep crying over and over again, even for something so small and normal as a sign of life with drawing sketches and some news :cautious:"
Redemption happens after actions, not words. Please stop using PR BS. We will give Caesar his due after Caesar starts acting like one.

Last edited:

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
People here must be really patient for being whining and crying over and over again about an almost forgotten game. True haters, toxic dudes with nothing better to do than complain on every single move developers do. They should have some weird problem that makes them unable to cum without new content on this game.

Or maybe they are some people that had faith on the game before all went wrong, and still have some but the only thing they see is things getting worse, with every little spark of redemption being a calculated lie. They don´t have the right to be angry or unable to trust the devs about constant BS over 3, even 4 years. Instead, they should be optimistic, yes, this year will work for sure.

Apr 10, 2020
People here must be really patient for being whining and crying over and over again about an almost forgotten game. True haters, toxic dudes with nothing better to do than complain on every single move developers do. They should have some weird problem that makes them unable to cum without new content on this game.

Or maybe they are some people that had faith on the game before all went wrong, and still have some but the only thing they see is things getting worse, with every little spark of redemption being a calculated lie. They don´t have the right to be angry or unable to trust the devs about constant BS over 3, even 4 years. Instead, they should be optimistic, yes, this year will work for sure.
Trying to get my arms around this. You seem to be saying pretty much everyone who participates in this thread sucks. :rolleyes:

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Trying to get my arms around this. You seem to be saying pretty much everyone who participates in this thread sucks. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I trully was as indirect and ambigous as any white knight worth his title, maybe I overdid.

What I wanted to say, in a clear and without demagogy way, is that those who doesnt approve of current situation of this game and his pace are mostly those who still have some interest on it.
The same who have been here for a few years and have experienced all the BS, so there´s little chance that they would buy any fake excuses/news about progress. In my case and I think a few more, just want to see real progress, and it´s quite obvious they will be dissapointed / angry / sceptical of optimistic and hype words from devs, when they have been doing that for years while offering 2-3 uncompleted scenes or quests every 6 months / a year. Let´s not forget it looks like the main plot is less important that multiple secondary ones.

So yes, when half the actual content has a "wait for version 0.9xxxxx" on it, seeing how they just go for brand new images for what can be another uncompleted questline, when they should just focus on what they have, is pretty dissapointing.

Gaston never had a chance with Belle, it is funny seeing in this game how he corrupts and get closer to her. But at this rate, Gaston will never have a chance here neither. Feeling like Simp Story with a few thots to comfort your failed dream.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
FreetoJoin;
I guess the first cut hurts the most. For a decent chunk of posters active here in this thread, this project is like that young age crush that grew up to become the neighbourhood bicycle. It just pains to see it.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
i hate asking. but does anyone have a save file? this game is too long to start from the beginning all over again to get to new content. havent played this game for year and a half or longer. oh and can u fuck belle yet in this game if not then you dont have to share ur savefile. last version i played was the plant update that grows with semen or something.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
i hate asking. but does anyone have a save file? this game is too long to start from the beginning all over again to get to new content. havent played this game for year and a half or longer. oh and can u fuck belle yet in this game if not then you dont have to share ur savefile. last version i played was the plant update that grows with semen or something.
The bad news is that, IIRC, save files from old versions aren't compatible with the current one.

Kampy_Jo

May 23, 2018
I think I messed up,the dog is not giving me the bra. I have talked to the townsfolk, captain and thief. Still no interaction from the dog.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Do u have a save file for the current version i could have? game is time consuming to get to the good part.
Save #1 is progression with Tentacle tree - Not to much is played, but its a start - Its without patreon password so remember to put it in.

There are other saves, not sure how far progression is - try them out!

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes