But deep down all those girls know who's cock they want on

No one's thick as Gaston
No one's slick as Gaston
No one's prick's quite as majestic as Gaston
As a specimin, yes, it's intimidating
My, what a guy, that Gaston!

I needed encouragement
Thank you, LeFou

Well there's no one as easy to fluffer as you!
Too much? (Yep)

No one thrusts like Gaston
No one's trussed like Gaston
All the women in town, they all lust for Gaston

When I fuck, I sneak up, dick a-quiver
And the women of town say a prayer
First I carefully aim for vagina
Then I thrust from behind!

Is that fair?

I don't care!

No one spanks like Gaston
No one cranks like Gaston
In a wanking match, nobody wanks like Gaston!
I'm especially good at ejaculating!
Ten points for Gaston!

When I was a lad, I did four hundred squats every morning to help me get large
And now that I'm grown, I do five hundred squats
And my dick is the size of a barge!

You'll be kissed by Gaston
Who else fists like Gaston?
There is nobody who can resist you, Gaston!
I use condoms in all of my fornicating

Say it again
Who's a man among men
Who's the super success
Don't you know?
Can't you guess?
Ask his fans and his five hangers-on
There's just one guy in town
Who just wants to go down

And his name's G-A-S...T... I believe there's another T... It just occurred to me that I'm illiterate And I've never actually had to spell it out loud before... - Gaston!
Gaston vs belle final bed battle... Coming on Saturday night!!!!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
To be clear it took months to do a days worth of code fixes and a slight UI tweak? I liked this better when I thought this game was abandoned.
There is a slight difference compared to when a bug fix patch gets released and when it gets leaked.
This patch have been in the hands of patreons shortly after the release of 0.95 - sometime in Juli.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
its honestly okay. just - not a LOT of content. cant have sex with belle.
after 4 years of development, classic lul.
it makes for like, dont know, an enjoyable 2 hours? less if you cheat the grind.
i'd say wait until it's finished, but it's highly likely the world will end before that.
If you did not play this before it's ok for a few hours of fun and by fun I mean funny dialogue and little "fun" fun. By the time you get to the "fun" fun you will get where we were about 3-4 years ago.

If you have nothing else to do, give it a go but BE WARNED that this is developed so ridiculously slow it's not even funny anymore. I don't even think we can actually call this development. As someone else put it in the posts above: it's mostly an idea with scraps of work that were "dumped on top of each other" whenever the not-developer got bored and felt like working on this game.
Thank you both for the replies I think I'll give it a pass for now then. Maybe in a year or 2 I'll see if it is worth the time and effort

Reactions: Ryohky

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Thank you both for the replies I think I'll give it a pass for now then. Maybe in a year or 2 I'll see if it is worth the time and effort
I started with this when it came out, honestly not much has been added in the past year or 2 I have ignored it. So you may want to wait longer.

It's a GREAT premise and has a good start, it's just been stuck forever in a state where it could be good if it had more scenes or got into the lewd parts it promises. Just not over the hump yet.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
It's like one of the devs found this on his computer and couldn't remember what it was.

'Oh, hey, I was working on that!"

So he fixed a couple of obvious problems with the interface and two bugs.

"My work is done."

And maybe in a few months he will think, "wasn't I working on a game or something?"

Apr 10, 2020
There is a slight difference compared to when a bug fix patch gets released and when it gets leaked.
This patch have been in the hands of patreons shortly after the release of 0.95 - sometime in Juli.
That's fair--so this shouldn't really be judged as an update.

But then it's also fair is to say the clock is still ticking on a significant "no we really are making a game" update.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
That's fair--so this shouldn't really be judged as an update.

But then it's also fair is to say the clock is still ticking on a significant "no we really are making a game" update.
don't worry it will be done by april

oh god they never said what year

• Haha
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

klang

Aug 15, 2016
this is what happens when your only ambition is to stay ahead of tropic's incredibles trainer

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
Giving 2:1 odds the world actually ends before v1.0
Funny, if the destruction of the world depends on this game to happen then we are gucci. In fact we have at least another 15 years since it took almost 8 years to reach 0.95.

Keep in mind that took them 2 years from 0.94 to 0.95.

One thing make me curious. how much 1k us worth on russia? i know with 1k us dollars you can live pretty damn well around the world, but in russia how well is?

Reactions: hobson and Ryohky

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
Funny, if the destruction of the world depends on this game to happen then we are gucci. In fact we have at least another 15 years since it took almost 8 years to reach 0.95.

Keep in mind that took them 2 years from 0.94 to 0.95.

One thing make me curious. how much 1k us worth on russia? i know with 1k us dollars you can live pretty damn well around the world, but in russia how well is?
The monthly minimum wage in Russia as of January 1, 2020 amounted to 12,130 Russian rubles, or approximately 196 U.S. dollars. In the capital Moscow, it was set at 20,195 Russian rubles, or nearly 326 U.S. dollars.
I would say pretty decent considering they do nothing to get it.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes