2.50 star(s) 29 Votes
Mar 13, 2018
Should 0.96 be releasing today? Or is that an old release date?
Can anyone check the Patreon posts to see if they've altered the deal further?

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018

Unlocked

The first release LS 0.96 will be published in about* 12 hours. Left just a little bit! ^__^
I cannot wait to find out what goes "wrong" this time that leads to delaying the release this time round

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i can't access tentacle to "water" it at night , cause its locked... someone help me or give me full save please. how do i access that gallery tho?
I have this "old save" - I think its after the tentacle tree is moved to the backyard.
If you break into Belle's bedroom at night, and she discovers you, the windows will be extra locked - so make sure to save before going in, or you will be locked out.

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
I hope it will be some new creative excuse. They have been such great inspiration in past.
I wish I have this artisy thing in me as well. Imagine a situation where You going to work Your project is not finished on a date. Boss is angry, the customer is leaving, the company is about to pay fine and You just say: "Yeah We are based in Texas, but we deliver according to Honolulu time". Later that month You sending a memo to customer: " Sorry friends. I know You already paid us, but horrible things happen" ... Insert excuse no. 43.

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018

need a hero)
You called?

Unlocked

Hello friends!
Hooray, we finally did it! And we almost met the deadline (although, of course, we still have something to improve in this regard).
This is LS 0.96, a very important version that uncovers a whole chain of events in the Binker's Lab. In addition to the interest of these events in themselves, this is also another one options for completing a big and various quest for Bed Skills Level 3.
Unfortunately, a chill I was talking about messed our plans a little, therefore and we didn't have time to add all content planned to this version. But don't be discouraged - we will release an add-on to LS 0.96 in November. This will be an additional version with new locations, new quests (the continuation of tentacle tree, Betsy and other events), as well as with special bonuses for those patrons who support us more than others ^__^.
In this version, all content is fully available to all of you, our world's best patrons! So it is enough to enter the password before the game start / in the main menu:
new hot book
...and you will receive all content (including events for $5+ patrons from the previous version).
To open the event line in the Laboratory, you need to complete the quest for bed skills 2 level, and then wait a little over a week. Belle will come to the bookstore herself in the morning, then everything will start.
If you continue the game using the save from LS version 0.95 (in which you've already completed this quest), then just wait a week. The event should start with the same algorithm.

We've used some new mechanics in this version, so we'd love to know how you appreciate it!
Of course, thanks for your support, guys! The release if the next part of LS 0.96 will be before the end of November, so stay tuned!
All the fun in LS is just beginning!
Thus, download links:
PC:

Mac:

Android:

About all found bugs write to xallat8@yandex.ru or to the PM.
P.S. Special thanks to those who helped us with translation, proofreading and testing, namely: Zellemate, Someones, , Ross, Rwede, Telvarius and K.T.Ller!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Another update? I thought this game added a line of code per 2 months tops. What happened?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
It's in the post right above you :cautious:
That's what I thought. I entered "new hot book", and get a fanfare of trumpets. When I start the game, a screen pops up saying that I activated the password for all patrons and asking if I want to active the password for $5+ patrons. I didn't see the second password in the post above, did I miss it?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That's what I thought. I entered "new hot book", and get a fanfare of trumpets. When I start the game, a screen pops up saying that I activated the password for all patrons and asking if I want to active the password for $5+ patrons. I didn't see the second password in the post above, did I miss it?
You are right that the game will ask again, just pick "I have already activated the password for patreons"
There is only 1 password with this current update - And it unlocks all content.

Reactions: Shiroyasha58

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
actually looking at the code, there seem to be multiple passwords:
"new hot book" => patreon
"diamond page" => patreon_plus
"del" => (removes settings)
"x1wzdr15" => (in game password, is mentioned)

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
For fuck's sake, they're still padding the game out with side quests? Just finish the fucking game already. This shit has gone on for so long, people barely remember it exists anymore. How the fuck do you blue balls your audience for 4 years? Throw the man some pussy already!
If you actually played the update, and I'm guessing you didn't since you used more time writing that post then playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes