2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Does he still have the time limit in which he can play before making a game over?
Last time I tested the game without patreon code I did not meet a gameover because of time.
That said to be sure, use the patreon pass - Then you will 100% not have a time limit.

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Honestly, I need to vent my frustration. I think the scummiest part of all this is how they gave the illusion that the game was near completion, that there was going to be this major payoff Soon™. Version 0.8 came out on Sep 2016. When 0.92 came out on Nov 2017, they made it sound like the game was pretty much done! But every update was just them moving the goal post further and further. It's been almost 3 years since then and it's only v0.96! And there's still barely any fucking content in here! This shit makes Witch Hunter Trainer look almost respectable in comparison! Just finish the game. Please, just fucking finish the game already.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
A few bugs in the game. Played through from start, put off the Emma in stocks side quest and giving the box of dildos either the thieves or the bitch.

Didn't get the mushrooms after killing the testicle tree.

Belles hair and outfit sprites disappear when she is masturbating in the reading room.

Got the second set of mirrors to watch Belle masturbate, but mirrors didn't appear and option to get mirrors was reset.

Gaston's reputation was not updating properly. Several events did not boost his reputation.

Also, quests for getting membership in guild and maxing out stats made the beginning of the game very busy, then game drags as Bessy events only take place every three days and Belle school events only happen Tuesday and Thursday. Time skip to next major event would be nice.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
how do I ask bella to meet me at the observatory for training?
Complete bed skill level 2 - Then read books for wizard skill in library to 100% - Then go talk to her under her window as Astong.

A few bugs in the game. Played through from start, put off the Emma in stocks side quest and giving the box of dildos either the thieves or the bitch.

Didn't get the mushrooms after killing the testicle tree.

Belles hair and outfit sprites disappear when she is masturbating in the reading room.

Got the second set of mirrors to watch Belle masturbate, but mirrors didn't appear and option to get mirrors was reset.

Gaston's reputation was not updating properly. Several events did not boost his reputation.

Also, quests for getting membership in guild and maxing out stats made the beginning of the game very busy, then game drags as Bessy events only take place every three days and Belle school events only happen Tuesday and Thursday. Time skip to next major event would be nice.
Thanks - Have reported it to Xaljio!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
so, next release 0.97 its coming in october 2021
As stated in the 0.96 release notes from patreon post:

The release of the next part of LS 0.96 will be before the end of November, so stay tuned!
Meaning the team will add additional content to 0.96 - Extended quest and scenes.

Reactions: alibaba2077

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Finished Belle's story line as far as I can go. The event in the lab was very nice, but now there doesn't seem to be any way to lure her back to the lab. Disappointed that there is no way to change exhibitionism stats, everything else was good. A few non game breaking issues

At the lake Gaston remarks on the book Belle is reading. The book title is still in Russian.

Betsy and her mom talking in the town square event is also triggered at night.

Many of the library cleaning and choose your own book events don't seen to do anything except piss Belle off, even when were stats are maxed out.

Gaston can pick up sticks and shovels, but to what end?

Last edited:
Reactions: LucWarrior

someboi331

Nov 10, 2019
how do i finish the teaching Gaston quest, i finished teaching all the lessons. also how do i finish the gloves quest. theyre still in my inventory and the quest is still active

Reactions: joe nemo
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes