2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
how do i finish the teaching Gaston quest, i finished teaching all the lessons. also how do i finish the gloves quest. theyre still in my inventory and the quest is still active
gloves quest. Drop the gloves in Belles room during the day, To end the quest, go into her room at night and get them out of a box in the lower right side

Teaching Gaston quest. Did she give you an exam? You may have pissed her off to the point that she is no longer showing up. Buy flowers and give them to her by going to her window when she is in her room and making peace.

Reactions: LucWarrior

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
How to reload the weapon when in fight???

EDIT: Aaaah... It tooks much time to reload... Toooo much time... :(

Last edited:

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Wow, finally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im shocked!

Still feeling like playing a kind of "magic library" game, where you pick your scene got your one shot and move on to something completely different and unrelated. But its still progress, maybe we will see v1.0 one day after all.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How do I get the reputation up?
If you are in bad standing you will need to give either flowers or chocolate depending on who you are 'Gaston or Tongas'.
For the new questline you will need to give both chocolate and flowers to Binker so she will deliver them for 'Astong'.

Wow, finally
im shocked!

Still feeling like playing a kind of "magic library" game, where you pick your scene got your one shot and move on to something completely different and unrelated. But its still progress, maybe we will see v1.0 one day after all.
Completetly agree - I did mention the same to Latissa, lets hope she will add some more content before the sex scene so it don't feels so rushed!

Last edited:

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
After playing a few hours I find it nice and good work Zellemate
The only thing that is discussable is the art style. I'm not sure if it will get better but the art style of Akabur (you have some things that have a reference to his work / name, etc. some books or text pasages) or something similar and you have a real masterpiece.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
OK the game is fun so far so next will be Library story-0.97 is will be same ting 0.96.
Next update will be November(properly end of November) where several new mini quest will be added alongside other stuff.
Version number will be 0.96.x

After playing a few hours I find it nice and good work Zellemate
The only thing that is discussable is the art style. I'm not sure if it will get better but the art style of Akabur (you have some things that have a reference to his work / name, etc. some books or text pasages) or something similar and you have a real masterpiece.
Thanks for the feedback! It's hard for me to say if the art itself will be better, it depends on several things, things like if Latissa can go further with her current artstyle(improve it, more details and so on)

A small spoiler for those interested on the same subject:

Reactions: puffmutter

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! It's hard for me to say if the art itself will be better, it depends on several things, things like if Latissa can go further with her current artstyle(improve it, more details and so on)

A small spoiler for those interested on the same subject:
Sounds good and enough for me to keep it on the watch list.
Keep up the good work!

Just a question: where do I get the vial after the first filling? I want to create the potions now but I don't have the vial in inventory.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sounds good and enough for me to keep it on the watch list.
Keep up the good work!

Just a question: where do I get the vial after the first filling? I want to create the potions now but I don't have the vial in inventory.
Which quest is it? - (and sorry my details about all quest is a bit blurry - there is a lot of quest)
Typical you need to talk to Binker to get something like that - Also you can press the small book next to Belle's portrait in the top left for quest details, normally there are info in there that helps.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Which quest is it? - (and sorry my details about all quest is a bit blurry - there is a lot of quest)
Typical you need to talk to Binker to get something like that - Also you can press the small book next to Belle's portrait in the top left for quest details, normally there are info in there that helps.
Mistunderstood of me. I need the seeds from the plant not my own. ;)
But now I have the problem, that the window of Belle is locked. Is there the possibility to open it again? Hint says V0.97 but maybe there is a console command?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Mistunderstood of me. I need the seeds from the plant not my own. ;)
But now I have the problem, that the window of Belle is locked. Is there the possibility to open it again? Hint says V0.97 but maybe there is a console command?
If you get discovered by Belle that you have broken in - Belle / her father will lock up the window completely, in which there is no mechanic to open it again(right now).
Either load an old save or take mine(its an early save - So I'm not that far) - If there is a console command I don't know it sorry.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
If you get discovered by Belle that you have broken in - Belle / her father will lock up the window completely, in which there is no mechanic to open it again(right now).
Either load an old save or take mine(its an early save - So I'm not that far) - If there is a console command I don't know it sorry.
I played about 10 hours since I made this mistake... :(
Is it clearly solved in V0.97? When does it will be released?

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes