2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Complete bed skill level 2 - Then read books for wizard skill in library to 100% - Then go talk to her under her window as Astong.
HOW? Got a second magic book (Belle is teaching gascon at home) but cannot read that book!
Is there any walkthrough for this game?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
HOW? Got a second magic book (Belle is teaching gascon at home) but cannot read that book!
Is there any walkthrough for this game?
The game and quest are normally pretty straight forward if you read the quest and what Gaston says.
I don't know where you are in your current playthrough so hard for me to help you.
Progress something like this:

1. Improve Belle's bed skills by doing all sorts of stuff - Give her books, watch her on the beach, break in at night and fap over her.​
2. When she have 100 bed skill - she will get a quest under that tab on her portrait - It blinks in 'silver' color. Complete that quest.(watch belle masturbate under her window - get help from binker)​
3. Do the same again until she reached 200 - New quest will appear same place - Complete the quest(teaching gaston at home)​
4. When done - Wait 1 week - Go to work at the book store and new quest will start.​

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I still can't beat those bandits in the woods with the dog and all of the armor and best sword bought. What trick am I missing?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I still can't beat those bandits in the woods with the dog and all of the armor and best sword bought. What trick am I missing?
Remember to - Train the dog.
I finished them without any problems - 1 Scatter shot and then dodge + sword.
However there are tricks you can use:
1. Try to use the silver arrow.​
2. Poison found from the tentacle tree - Use it on arrows.​

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
How to call Belle for Sorceress training ?
I finished reading book to prepare for next lesson but don't know how and from where call Belle.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How to call Belle for Sorceress training ?
I finished reading book to prepare for next lesson but don't know how and from where call Belle.
Under her window at her home - Talk to her as 'Astong'.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, does this update ends with fucking Belle as Astong ? Is there any list what can be done ?
Quest log works, well, far form perfect.
Not sure if I miss or there's no clear sign how to update Belles levels. I spend a lot of time trying everything but clicking "bed skills" circle in her profile.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ok, does this update ends with fucking Belle as Astong ? Is there any list what can be done ?
Quest log works, well, far form perfect.
Not sure if I miss or there's no clear sign how to update Belles levels. I spend a lot of time trying everything but clicking "bed skills" circle in her profile.
Yes this update ends with that.
You are right - There could perhaps be some more help when Belle's Bed skills quest appear, will mention that for the team.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Yes this update ends with that.
You are right - There could perhaps be some more help when Belle's Bed skills quest appear, will mention that for the team.
Could you also ask them to start on the exposure training? I maxed out both of Belle's other stats.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Remember to - Train the dog.
I finished them without any problems - 1 Scatter shot and then dodge + sword.
However there are tricks you can use:
1. Try to use the silver arrow.​
2. Poison found from the tentacle tree - Use it on arrows.​
Hmm, I did not find any poison from the tentacle tree. Is it the one you fight or the one Belle plants?

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes