2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Hannibal700

Sep 23, 2018
i need help.
Mushrooms attack Gaston house .. and i can't finish them .. the battle continue forever .
sorry for bad English

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i need help.
Mushrooms attack Gaston house .. and i can't finish them .. the battle continue forever .
sorry for bad English
You mean guards attack Gaston at his house ? - I need a little more details to help - Send me a screenshot or video please.

can anyone tell me how to reload the gun during the battle
If you reload in battle without dodging you will be interrupted. So use the dodge mechanic and THEN reload -> Check here

Reactions: THARAKA1984

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
You mean guards attack Gaston at his house ? - I need a little more details to help - Send me a screenshot or video please.

If you reload in battle without dodging you will be interrupted. So use the dodge mechanic and THEN reload -> Check here
thanks.but i have problem when I using dodge mechanic how reload musket.its only arrows and some bullets.but can't reload.

Hannibal700

Sep 23, 2018
Very interesting, I have never seen that before :D ! maybe I just missed something, can you send me your safe then I can test it?
image is the beginning of save file
you must select 3rd choice . then Binkertelle will go to her kingdom ... then waite for 4 days and mushrooms will attack Gaston in his house at the morning . Screenshot_2020-11-09-18-58-17-462_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
OK .. get this
So - your save is completely overflown with cheats :D (kind of funny)
My guess is you have to lose this fight - Disable the cheats if you can and lose the fight, or skip the quest.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i can't skip the quest .
Just don't start it then - Leave it - The save you gave me is before they attach his house, they only show up after you have investigated the pipe & talked to binker again.

Hannibal700

Sep 23, 2018
Just don't start it then - Leave it - The save you gave me is before they attach his house, they only show up after you have investigated the pipe & talked to binker again.
i get it .. so i can't complete the quest . maybe i have to restart with clean save file .
sorry for my bad English . and thank you so much .

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i get it .. so i can't complete the quest . maybe i have to restart with clean save file .
sorry for my bad English
Well that would be my suggestion - Sorry I can't be any more help, I have actually never seen that part of the quest :censored:

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes