2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
you helped me already .. no need to be sorry .. thanks allot
I tested some more with my own save - And everything worked fine actually.
I'm not sure if yours save failed because of cheat or what, but the Mushroom enemy never attacked me in my save game.
Instead they attacked Belle and stole the bra, then you go after them into the pipe to save their kingdom(ish).

I have attached my save, skip 1 day, then go to work and talk to Belle, Then talk to Binker - Give her the Shield, wait 1 day - Talk to her again and then go back to the pipe(or something like that).
Have fun!

Reactions: Hannibal700

Hannibal700

Sep 23, 2018
I'm not sure if yours save failed because of cheat or what, but the Mushroom enemy never attacked me in my save game.
Instead they attacked Belle and stole the bra, then you go after them into the pipe to save their kingdom(ish).

I have attached my save, skip 1 day, then go to work and talk to Belle, Then talk to Binker - Give her the Shield, wait 1 day - Talk to her again and then go back to the pipe(or something like that).
Have fun!
thank you .. I will try.

Reactions: Zellemate

Hannibal700

Sep 23, 2018

Have fun!
it worked ... thank you so much

Reactions: Zellemate

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I need a save for the 0.96 content, I don't know if old saves work but turns out I don't have any for some reason. Well.. Also it'll be pretty cool if they managed to make it worth it this time, lol.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I need a save for the 0.96 content, I don't know if old saves work but turns out I don't have any for some reason. Well.. Also it'll be pretty cool if they managed to make it worth it this time, lol.
Save 1 = Start of the new questline (skip 1 day & go to work)
Save 2 = End of new quest(if you wanna see Gaston get some action right away)

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
Guys, I think they need some new blood. More energy and fresh ideas. Their excuses used to be so creative.
Member when They came with Honolulu excuse for the first time? :HideThePain: I Member ... it was so original. Now Look at the DAHR for example..."Everything's bad". When You give up so much You can't even be bothered to make at least a decent excuse, now that's really not good if you consider Yourself to be a creative person.:WeSmart:

Apr 10, 2020
Sheesh, guys, so demanding. Zelle will just give Latissa a call and get it all sorted. Unless Latissa likes to break her phone calls up into four or five parts and spread them out over a year or more, in which case we might not hear anything for a while.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sheesh, guys, so demanding. Zelle will just give Latissa a call and get it all sorted. Unless Latissa likes to break her phone calls up into four or five parts and spread them out over a year or more, in which case we might not hear anything for a while.
I like your way of thinking - However I don't speak Russian :LOL:
And nah, I knew this was coming sadly -_- not much I can do here. Somebody in her family was hit with covid in the beginning of the month, and middle of the month it got worse to my understanding.
I have only been speaking with Latissa 2-3 times this whole month which is not the norm.
I'm sitting here waiting just as much as you guys are :coffee:

Last edited:

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
i must be fuckin blind but where the hell is the corner with the handprint for lizzy quest?
I would like to know the same thing.
Do land there after certain events with the mayor's daughter but I need to go there without these

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I would like to know the same thing.
Do land there after certain events with the mayor's daughter but I need to go there without these
This is where you summon the thief with the secret hand print:

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes