2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
Just a quick unproductive question guys. How many hours before the deadline do You think they usually actually start working on it ? :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: zoom

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Just a quick unproductive question guys. How many hours AFTER the deadline do You think they usually actually start working on it ? :WeSmart:
There I fixed it for you. And I'd have to say at least 24 hours. And then when it is released 50% of the content coming will be pushed back to the next version.

I fully expect a "We'll be pushing XXXXX content into .96.5 part 2 as we encountered some last minute bugs."

I really think they should just stop releasing public release dates, as I don't think they have successfully met any one they have set with the full amount of content they promised in that release. I get that they don't make as much on this project as a lot of other creators, and I think that has a lot to do with how unreliable they are at releasing promised content on the date they set for themselves.

I love the game, and do hope it does well. But these missed promises are really killing me. I am seriously considering stopping my support until they can prove they can produce more reliable releases.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Can't say I am surprised. I did think they would put something out, but I guess all we got was an announcement for the next delay announcement.

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
I am so surprised, I did not see that coming ... said no one in years when it comes to this project.

Reactions: indu

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm stuck on the strange gloves quest it says talk to binkertell but there's no option about the gloves
When you acquire the gloves use them via your inventory - After that talk to Binker.
1. Then go to Belle's house and wait for her to be there, then via the inventory use "drop off" - Watch.​
2. Go there again until she use the gloves again - It happens randomly, typical 1-2 days later - Watch.​
3. Repeat - Go there again until she use the gloves again - It happens randomly, typical 1-2 days later - Watch.​
4. Talk to Binker - Choice: "Take the gloves away from Belle or not"​
If you choice "NO" to remove the gloves.
1. Go to Belle again until she use the gloves again - It happens randomly, typical 1-2 days later - Watch.​
2. "Bad End"​

If you choice "YES" to remove the gloves.
1. Go to Belle again at night - Get in - Click the chest in the bottom right corner - And grab the gloves.​
2. End for now( I think)​
I Think it stops there for now - Will update If I find more, since I cannot remember all these side quest.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What's the message? Is there a new release date?
Latissa had a work trip around Christmas and came home a couple of days before new years eve due to her normal job - This resulted in way to little time left for finishing the patch for the planned date.

Next release is scheduled for 'first week of the new year' (meaning the 10th of January at the latest)
And since there is a problem with release dates that is not held - Expect a bit different release schedule going forward.
Meaning the release dates will properly drop in "months" instead of set dates. Ex. "Version 0.97 will drop late April"

Apr 10, 2020
Thanks zelle

Sadly, this will be an ongoing challenge for you. People who miss schedules like this, always miss schedules. And there is always another reason. Leopards and spots.

Hang in there, but don't expect things to change. We appreciate your efforts.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks zelle

Sadly, this will be an ongoing challenge for you. People who miss schedules like this, always miss schedules. And there is always another reason. Leopards and spots.

Hang in there, but don't expect things to change. We appreciate your efforts.
Thanks my man - And yeah I know, still hoping/wishing for things to change just a bit so it don't look so bad like it does right now.
And try to bring news to those who actually like the game when possible (y)

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes