2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I don't really consider that the be a continuation of Betsy's story line to be fair, but more of just Emma, with Betsy being a supporting character.

I would consider her training portion to be her story, which was once again pushed back to version .9.7 which i don't believe it will happen then either, since it's been coming in the next version since 2018 i think, whenever version .90 came out til now.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I don't really consider that the be a continuation of Betsy's story line to be fair, but more of just Emma, with Betsy being a supporting character.

I would consider her training portion to be her story, which was once again pushed back to version .9.7 which i don't believe it will happen then either, since it's been coming in the next version since 2018 i think, whenever version .90 came out til now.
Sounds to me like you did not actually play this patch yet since you are making assumptions - Or perhaps the events was just not your cup of tea?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Sounds to me like you did not actually play this patch yet since you are making assumptions - Or perhaps the events was just not your cup of tea?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are correct, I didn't play it, as I try to avoid Emma content as I am not really into the femdom scene. And playing through her event where she is dominate of Gaston is a huge turn off for me.

But that doesn't excuse them saying that more of her normal training is coming in the next update, for 2+ years. I mean literally it's always said more coming in version .91, then .92, then .93 and so on til now. I really wish they would just remove it so I stop getting excited about it coming when it never happens. As I mentioned before if this line was so specific to saying coming in the next update I'd not nearly be as upset. They really should just change it to "Coming in a future update" Instead of "More coming in version .97", which again I doubt at this point since this is the umpteenth time I've seen it. And basically being a patron of them for 4 years it feels like a slap in the face.

Reactions: aifman7 and EZ8lt

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You are correct, I didn't play it, as I try to avoid Emma content as I am not really into the femdom scene. And playing through her event where she is dominate of Gaston is a huge turn off for me.

But that doesn't excuse them saying that more of her normal training is coming in the next update, for 2+ years. I mean literally it's always said more coming in version .91, then .92, then .93 and so on til now. I really wish they would just remove it so I stop getting excited about it coming when it never happens. As I mentioned before if this line was so specific to saying coming in the next update I'd not nearly be as upset. They really should just change it to "Coming in a future update" Instead of "More coming in version .97", which again I doubt at this point since this is the umpteenth time I've seen it. And basically being a patron of them for 4 years it feels like a slap in the face.
If you are a patreon it's always better to give your critique to them directly on patreon.
That said, it's hard to satisfy everybody - Because every people wants something specific... somebody wants more Emma, others want more Belle, somebody want Peach content, many want tentacle tree content... And you apparently want Emma training content with Gaston and only him I guess, the thief was also introduced to Emma a few patches ago - but my guess is that was not in your taste either, just like Emma & Betsy content - Which is the point, its hard to satisfy everybody.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
If you are a patreon it's always better to give your critique to them directly on patreon.
That said, it's hard to satisfy everybody - Because every people wants something specific... somebody wants more Emma, others want more Belle, somebody want Peach content, many want tentacle tree content... And you apparently want Emma training content with Gaston and only him I guess, the thief was also introduced to Emma a few patches ago - but my guess is that was not in your taste either, just like Emma & Betsy content - Which is the point, its hard to satisfy everybody.
I think you must have misunderstood me. As i said I'm only upset because they indicated that the content was coming in the next update, and then didn't deliver it......for 2+ years.

And I have posted this critique to them directly on patreon. There isn't much more that i can do.

I don't really care that other content was added. And the only part of Emma content I don't like is the portion where she dominates Gaston. All the other parts are perfectly fine. But I have to play through that part to get to anything else so I haven't done it yet, as it's a big turn off. I'm just not into Dom Female to Sub Man, which is what that portion is. Sure it's a small portion of the over all arc, but I still have to suffer through it. There isn't an option to skip it to my knowledge.

I don't care haw many people take Emma for a ride, hell i wouldn't care if every dude in the game took all the females for a ride.

I'm just upset with them saying something is coming in the next update, the not delivering. I don't really know what is so hard about just saying "Coming in a future update." Rather than specifically stating it's coming in the next one.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I think you must have misunderstood me. As i said I'm only upset because they indicated that the content was coming in the next update, and then didn't deliver it......for 2+ years.

And I have posted this critique to them directly on patreon. There isn't much more that i can do.

I don't really care that other content was added. And the only part of Emma content I don't like is the portion where she dominates Gaston. All the other parts are perfectly fine. But I have to play through that part to get to anything else so I haven't done it yet, as it's a big turn off. I'm just not into Dom Female to Sub Man, which is what that portion is. Sure it's a small portion of the over all arc, but I still have to suffer through it. There isn't an option to skip it to my knowledge.

I don't care haw many people take Emma for a ride, hell i wouldn't care if every dude in the game took all the females for a ride.

I'm just upset with them saying something is coming in the next update, the not delivering. I don't really know what is so hard about just saying "Coming in a future update." Rather than specifically stating it's coming in the next one.
Yeah fair enough I understand what you mean - This thing happens way to often with every developer out there - Something is promised and don't get delivered :S It's always a hard choice as a patreon to hope for something that don't get delivered, or perhaps only gets partly delivered :|
In terms of Betsy content, pretty sure more will come down the line, but also sure it will come in small bits since she is a side character - Hang in there, wait for a save so you can skip to the parts you like.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It's a support system - Like most western game developer have these days. You support because:
1. You believe in the team/developer​
2. You want them to continue making games, no support = no game​

Latissa have 500-600$ per month, minus taxes, minus patreon fee.
Xaljio have around 1000$ - But he work on multiple games, so he have supporters from all of them naturally.

Sure, we could stop supporting these guys, and other developers - then we would just have no games :confused:
Nobody forces you to support, but trying to convince people to stop supporting is just stupid, and will kill the game.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Sure, we could stop supporting these guys, and other developers - then we would just have no games :confused:
Yeah apart from the tens of thousands of developers working for nothing on this site and all over the industry because they want to create their own artistic vision, we'd have no games

Reactions: genthrow

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah apart from the tens of thousands of developers working for nothing on this site and all over the industry because they want to create their own artistic vision, we'd have no games
All the good devs. / modders that are here on f95, if they really have something good they turn to patreon at some point.
Which is completely fair.... I see a lot of modders here turning to patreon - So they can get their fair and earned $ for their effort!
And yeah - In general a lot of good people here(modders, devs, and so on) which we can thank for both games, mods, cheats, and so on!

• Angry

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
All the good devs. / modders that are here on f95, if they really have something good they turn to patreon at some point.
Which is completely fair.... I see a lot of modders here turning to patreon - So they can get their fair and earned $ for their effort!
Xaljio have around 1000$ - But he work on multiple games, so he have supporters from all of them naturally.
One game. The other "games" haven't received any posts or updates for over 6 months.

Nobody forces you to support, but trying to convince people to stop supporting is just stupid, and will kill the game.
Couldn't disagree more. The Western adult games industry is filled with cowboys who are exploiting their audience by turning out minimum work hours necessary. As a programmer myself, I can see in these updates that there's maybe 5 hours of actual work that goes into them, and that is incredibly generous. That puts the developer at about $100 an hour. The artist I can't speak to in work hours.

The Western industry needs significantly less games because people like these two are milking supporters without providing value. It actually hurts EVERYBODY when people do that, including other developers, when potential customers lose faith in the Pateron based model. It also stops proper developers who work hard on their projects from getting financial support as the money is tied up in the sponges.

This project is distasteful. As is also to have a propaganda "employee" to placate people with more false enthusiasm and false promises to enable this scam to continue. The difference in content between the 2016 version and now in 2021 is almost offensive for a 5 year continued effort. If you want to be a professional then be a professional. If you want to be an amateur then be an amateur. But don't sell yourself as a professional with professional level standards to people to give you their money and then turn out amateur amounts of work.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
the game is good. Whoever dont like do not be a slave to your own desires and do not support. When you think they deserve it you support them.
I myself also have a patreon and is small because I dont have time nor super skills to offer much. But whoever likes my work suppoprts me and thats the end of it.

• Angry
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes