2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
When you acquire the gloves use them via your inventory - After that talk to Binker.
1. Then go to Belle's house and wait for her to be there, then via the inventory use "drop off" - Watch.​
2. Go there again until she use the gloves again - It happens randomly, typical 1-2 days later - Watch.​
3. Repeat - Go there again until she use the gloves again - It happens randomly, typical 1-2 days later - Watch.​
4. Talk to Binker - Choice: "Take the gloves away from Belle or not"​
If you choice "NO" to remove the gloves.
1. Go to Belle again until she use the gloves again - It happens randomly, typical 1-2 days later - Watch.​
2. "Bad End"​

If you choice "YES" to remove the gloves.
1. Go to Belle again at night - Get in - Click the chest in the bottom right corner - And grab the gloves.​
2. End for now( I think)​
I Think it stops there for now - Will update If I find more, since I cannot remember all these side quest.
shit well that sucks

Jul 22, 2017
I am wondering if the mega link have the game put back on it? I normally do Nopy BUT i'm kinda in a location that has issues using that due to it's slow internet..... mega seems to let me download it no mater what (the one that I currently need is the Windows version)

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So, does it mean the next update will be at the 11th January 2022?
Well - I have not been in contact with Latissa since before new years eve, and their initially plan was first week of 2021...
But, I have sadly no clue what is happening - It have been complete silence from them :S

It should be around the corner :|

Reactions: S1cK
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes