2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
One game. The other "games" haven't received any posts or updates for over 6 months.

Couldn't disagree more. The Western adult games industry is filled with cowboys who are exploiting their audience by turning out minimum work hours necessary. As a programmer myself, I can see in these updates that there's maybe 5 hours of actual work that goes into them, and that is incredibly generous. That puts the developer at about $100 an hour. The artist I can't speak to in work hours.

The Western industry needs significantly less games because people like these two are milking supporters without providing value. It actually hurts EVERYBODY when people do that, including other developers, when potential customers lose faith in the Pateron based model. It also stops proper developers who work hard on their projects from getting financial support as the money is tied up in the sponges.

This project is distasteful. As is also to have a propaganda "employee" to placate people with more false enthusiasm and false promises to enable this scam to continue. The difference in content between the 2016 version and now in 2021 is almost offensive for a 5 year continued effort. If you want to be a professional then be a professional. If you want to be an amateur then be an amateur. But don't sell yourself as a professional with professional level standards to people to give you their money and then turn out amateur amounts of work.
Your words can be applied to almost all western games, its only very few developers that actually do a good job with delivering content compared to their income - But now that you are on the hunt for developers milking patreons, perhaps you should go after some that earn a bit more then 600$ per month? I can point you in the direction if you need some help.
There are developers of western games that take in from 10.000$ to 80.000$ per month with almost no content delivered when they do drop a patch - Which is usually after 3-9 months.

Not really sure where you got the "be professional" from - The artist gets 600$ per month, how much work does that really apply to? How much work would you do for 600$ a month in hours? As a personal comparison , my job in IT - its 2 days of work.
These developers are without being offensive "amateurs" - They don't live for the income they get via patreon, they have other real jobs - This is a hobby/side job, call it what you want - for them to go fulltime the income needs to be much higher... that's common sense.

And if it is so distasteful you are free to leave .

Last edited:

ziozio

Jan 1, 2018
guys i have to tell the truth ... the idea of this game is very exciting and at times very beautiful ... I love this kind of story ... but ... there are 2 updates that I don't play for fear of not finding content or doing always the same things ... please tell me what's new ... staying there for hours to find nothing afflicts me.... thanks all

Reactions: Nightwings

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
cheats please)
should be the same
store.Gaston.hunting = 200
store.Gaston.knowledge = 200
store.Belle.sex = 200
store.Belle.exz = 100
store.Belle.corruption = 200
Gaston.inventory.gold = 9999
store.Gaston.hp = 5000
store.Belle.dominance = -45
store.Belle.ga_relations = 200
store.Belle.to_relations = 200

anyone have changelog to see if this still worth it?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
guys i have to tell the truth ... the idea of this game is very exciting and at times very beautiful ... I love this kind of story ... but ... there are 2 updates that I don't play for fear of not finding content or doing always the same things ... please tell me what's new ... staying there for hours to find nothing afflicts me.... thanks all
There is continuation of the quest with Emma in the stocks, now Gaston and Betsy can visit her together to have some extra fun with her.

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
I won't say that people shouldn't support what they want. I used to sub to them too. I probably gave around 200$ over all. I will say they used to make a lot more and didn't update any faster which is why I dropped paying.

I mean there are tons of excuses and game development is hard. I spent 10s of thousands of dollars and hundred of man hours on developing a game out of college. (that was before patreon existed.) I thought I had scoped well but I hadn't.

Which brings me to something I often say about most games. They over scope for their skill level. The grind to work on the same game one scene at a time for years will drive any one to their limits. I mean the fact that they are still pushing through at all is surprising. Whether it's out of greed or guilt.

Still from my perspective and this is my feeling for even AAA games. I'd rather see a small complete fun experience over a never ending grinding experience.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
No :LOL: but you can fuck Belle!
Wait ?! WHAT !! We can do that ????!!!!

Any one willing to share save file ?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah............. see that scene ..... 1 time only , like other sex scene.....
And gallery.... only just a name .. with few photo under it.....

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Wait ?! WHAT !! We can do that ????!!!!

Any one willing to share save file ?!
Saves attached:
Save 1 = Start of questline for 0.96 (skip 1 day & go to work)​
Save 2 = End of quest(if you wanna see Gaston get some action right away)​

(I have not tested the saves after new patch)

So, we can fuck Belle only as wizard? Any save with full exhibitionism? Or at least password?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes