2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
Does anyone have a good walkthrough. Game is little bit confusing. I m not getting any good fap material here

Last edited:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Does anyone have a good walkthrough. Game is little bit confusing. I m not getting any good fap material here
No walkthroughts, but some hints.

Max out your hunting skills and knowledge early in the game.

Start the hunting guild quest as soon as possible. You have to grind, bringing the guild all kinds of crap to become a member.

Sell plants for money.

Get the dog by feeding it bones you buy at the tavern, then level up the dog by training it at your home.

Feed the thief ham you can find in town

Do not do anything to alarm Belle when sneaking into her room at night.

Dip arrows in testicle tree poison.

When in doubt go to Blinker

Check your stats and Belles stats. A cloud above your head inidicates the start of a quest. Likewise, if Belles stat is maxed out, you can click on the stat to start a quest for the next level.

Read older posts if you get stuck in one area.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020

Start the hunting guild quest as soon as possible. You have to grind, bringing the guild all kinds of crap to become a member.

Sell plants for money.

Get the dog by feeding it bones you buy at the tavern, then level up the dog by training it at your home.

Check your stats and Belles stats. A cloud above your head inidicates the start of a quest. Likewise, if Belles stat is maxed out, you can click on the stat to start a quest for the next level.

I m stuck on arials quest. Belle says she need some kinda food to give to the mermaid

I can't get the two ingredients for oblivion potion ie the vile of tentacle seed and coral flower

Last edited:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I m stuck on arials quest. Belle says she need some kinda food to give to the mermaid

I can't get the two ingredients for oblivion potion ie the vile of tentacle seed and coral flower
The flower is out in the woods. I noticed that different flowers show up in different sections of the woods, so just hunt around. The tentacle tree seed you get after going through the tentacle tree quest. You have killed the tentacle tree in the woods, gotten the sprout and started the quest?

Reactions: clinsaldrin

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020

Sell plants for money.

How much bone should I give the dog it's still not following me. I fed it like 20 times

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Nevermind got it. I just had to put the collor on the dog

And does anyone know how to get emma to the vine plant in Bella's yard
Chop down the tentacle tree to get the sprout.

Talk to Blinker about the sprout.

Plant sprout in flowerpot sitting in Belle's window

Pass by window a few times Belle will comment on strange plant. This leads to quest where you jerk off into flower pot at night.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
Chop down the tentacle tree to get the sprout.

Talk to Blinker about the sprout.

Plant sprout in flowerpot sitting in Belle's window

Pass by window a few times Belle will comment on strange plant. This leads to quest where you jerk off into flower pot at night.
Yeah I did it and grew into a big tree in the garden. And now it's saying that I have to bring emma into the garden.
And how can I fuck bella. I can't change into librarian

Last edited:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Yeah I did it and grew into a big tree in the garden. And now it's saying that I have to bring emma into the garden.
And how can I fuck bella. I can't change into librarian
For Emma are you trying to make the oblivion potion?

To fuck Belle you have to complete two quests for bed skills. Go through the teaching Gaston quest, level her up to start the next quest, then go through the teaching Belle magic quest. At the end Gaston fucks Belle in Blinkers lab.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
For Emma are you trying to make the oblivion potion?

To fuck Belle you have to complete two quests for bed skills. Go through the teaching Gaston quest, level her up to start the next quest, then go through the teaching Belle magic quest. At the end Gaston fucks Belle in Blinkers lab.
I completed the teaching but all I got was a handjob. So how do I bring Belle to blinkers lab ??

In the earlier posts someone mentioned fucking Belle as the librarian. And is there any event connected to the telescope in the hunters guild.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I completed the teaching but all I got was a handjob. So how do I bring Belle to blinkers lab ??

In the earlier posts someone mentioned fucking Belle as the librarian. And is there any event connected to the telescope in the hunters guild.
After 2nd bed skill Quest(Teaching by Belle) - Wait 1 week - Then go to work at the book store, and Belle will show up and next quest will start.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
After 2nd bed skill Quest(Teaching by Belle) - Wait 1 week - Then go to work at the book store, and Belle will show up and next quest will start.
It's saying that Belle is not coming to the library until we get new magic book. When I talk to blinkers she say I have to wait till next update 0.97

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It's saying that Belle is not coming to the library until we get new magic book. When I talk to blinkers she say I have to wait till next update 0.97
Perhaps you are in bad standing if Belle don't come to the library at all ? - Make sure to send her chocolate as Gaston so she is not mad at him.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
Perhaps you are in bad standing if Belle don't come to the library at all ? - Make sure to send her chocolate as Gaston so she is not mad at him.
I tried to send it but it says Belle is not a sweet tooth therefore I can resolve all problems with just sweets

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I tried to send it but it says Belle is not a sweet tooth therefore I can resolve all problems with just sweets
Oki then the standing with Belle is fine - Its a bit hard for me to say what you are missing, I can test if you send my your current save game! Folder is here -> X:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Library-2429886229

BUT I will recommend to play a bit more, try stuff out yourself - check quest log - my guess is you have missed something somewhere....... if nothing works send me your save.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
Oki then the standing with Belle is fine - Its a bit hard for me to say what you are missing, I can test if you send my your current save game! Folder is here -> X:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Library-2429886229

BUT I will recommend to play a bit more, try stuff out yourself - check quest log - my guess is you have missed something somewhere....... if nothing works send me your save.
Here is my save file

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Here is my save file
God damn it my man :D
Have you not seen the "thinking bouble" over Gaston's head !? -> Click it -> The sorceres training -> talk to binker again -> sorceres primer

Have fun.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes