2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I last downloaded this update two years ago.

It was .94

Has anything changed since in this .95 update?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Is this game worth playing? From the reviews it looks like a lot of repetitive work with little reward. And the pictures don't really show much
I only just discovered it with this update and I enjoyed it a bit. Don't expect to get down and dirty with Belle though, that's not gonna happen. The sidegirl D/s relationship was very entertaining to me, but I love that kind of stuff so others might not enjoy it as much.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I only just discovered it with this update and I enjoyed it a bit. Don't expect to get down and dirty with Belle though, that's not gonna happen. The sidegirl D/s relationship was very entertaining to me, but I love that kind of stuff so others might not enjoy it as much.

It's enjoyable the first time, until you reach the end and then nothing new gets added for years, but definitely recommend it for the first time.

Tyronedsaurus

Apr 29, 2019
Interesting game. I found a bug though. If you get the dog as a starting item and them start a new game. The mermaid bra cant seem to be completed as the dog is the item holder normally unless I missed some other way of find it

klempton

Oct 22, 2017
I figure there will be 20 days before the dev team delays three days, then says they need to translate it to another language before taking a winter vaction until mid may

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
Oh man I supported this game on Patreon for a year or more and it had the absolute worst updates. I thought it was abandoned but here its is in "Recently Updated"
2020 is wild

Reactions: closetpervert904

buff

May 29, 2017
Whaaa?!1!
Latissa delaying an update?
How dare you! She would NEVAH!
I might just be being unduly sympathetic because she's one of the few female creators in H-games, but I have the impression that she's not the bottleneck. I get the vibe that she's waiting on Xalijo a *lot*. In a perfect world she'd just learn some frickin' renpy and forge ahead, it's not like it's hard.

Burma

May 22, 2018
i can't access tentacle to "water" it at night , cause its locked... someone help me or give me full save please. how do i access that gallery tho?

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
i can't access tentacle to "water" it at night , cause its locked... someone help me or give me full save please. how do i access that gallery tho?
Bad luck, last time i checked theres no way to replay the event scene. the game gallery is just a scretchbook, also theres no way to obtain any of the oufits you see in the gallery.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes