2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Dev publish new deadline for 0.96 it is 20 October. They made map and others things, well we will see if they made it on time. (I mean in this year)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
it's been a while since i've returned to this game. are there scenes that includes sex with belle yet
Possible scenes with Belle:
Flashing / voyeurism​
Masturbation​
Handjob(s)​
Sex(tentacle tree) Various scenes​
Properly other minor stuff​

Reactions: mdk2100

Tachkbah

Jun 27, 2017
Anybody know where this currently stands? I know 0.95.94 came out the first of August (Patron-only, I'm assuming), but there hasn't been any work on it since, and they're already talking about a Nov. release for 0.96...does that mean nobody is following Xalijo or Latisse now on Patreon to get .95.94? If I wasn't broke I'd do it myself :(

Reactions: Ryohky

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018
Anybody know where this currently stands? I know 0.95.94 came out the first of August (Patron-only, I'm assuming), but there hasn't been any work on it since, and they're already talking about a Nov. release for 0.96...does that mean nobody is following Xalijo or Latisse now on Patreon to get .95.94? If I wasn't broke I'd do it myself :(
AFAIK this is the current version

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
AFAIK this is the current version Mega
Yes the newest version is 0.95.54 which is a bugfix.

Changelog:

The interface of buy/sell menu is improved: graphic buttons and a slider for quick setting the required amount of items are added.

Improved loading of locations (they load faster, in addition, the problem with loading different layers at different times is partially fixed, which allows the objects appear synchronously)

Fixed:

Bug: Couldn't find file 'img/chars/emma/new/stocks/EMM_displeased.png'

Bug when trying to enter the FAQ section in the start menu

Removed the ability to sell endlessly a silver arrow for 10 coins and redeem it back for 0.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mdk2100 and Jeancul

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
No one fucks like Gaston
No one sucks like Gaston
No one makes other men look like cucks like Gaston
For there's no men in town half as manly
Perfect, a pure paragon
You could ride any Tom, Dick or Stanley
But deep down all those girls know who's cock they want on

No one's thick as Gaston
No one's slick as Gaston
No one's prick's quite as majestic as Gaston
As a specimin, yes, it's intimidating
My, what a guy, that Gaston!

I needed encouragement
Thank you, LeFou

Well there's no one as easy to fluffer as you!
Too much? (Yep)

No one thrusts like Gaston
No one's trussed like Gaston
All the women in town, they all lust for Gaston

When I fuck, I sneak up, dick a-quiver
And the women of town say a prayer
First I carefully aim for vagina
Then I thrust from behind!

Is that fair?

I don't care!

No one spanks like Gaston
No one cranks like Gaston
In a wanking match, nobody wanks like Gaston!
I'm especially good at ejaculating!
Ten points for Gaston!

When I was a lad, I did four hundred squats every morning to help me get large
And now that I'm grown, I do five hundred squats
And my dick is the size of a barge!

You'll be kissed by Gaston
Who else fists like Gaston?
There is nobody who can resist you, Gaston!
I use condoms in all of my fornicating

Say it again
Who's a man among men
Who's the super success
Don't you know?
Can't you guess?
Ask his fans and his five hangers-on
There's just one guy in town
Who just wants to go down

And his name's G-A-S...T... I believe there's another T... It just occurred to me that I'm illiterate And I've never actually had to spell it out loud before... - Gaston!

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
so only bugfix and the rest is done in next few years? lol... anyway we will see. actually i dont see a reason to waste my money again. so thx for share

sarashi

May 4, 2018
wtf he still works on it ? i really thought after this sheer "break" of a .... year he abandoned it . but what we get ? no new scenes ...

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
I am patient - i will wait for a more complete update.

If you drink drop by brop you will be eternally thirsting.
(Its why i havent played Something unlimited for the last 6 updates - still waiting for a WW update)

D

Deleted member 94436

How can this still be a thing? I remember playing it over two years ago with a feeling that the project was more or less salvageable

The funny thing about all the trainer games spawned by Princess Trainer is that none of them are very good. Like at all.

The whole idea of a training game is solid - but apparently very hard to pull of despite of the seemingly straight forward premise.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
How can this still be a thing? I remember playing it over two years ago with a feeling that the project was more or less salvageable

The funny thing about all the trainer games spawned by Princess Trainer is that none of them are very good. Like at all.

The whole idea of a training game is solid - but apparently very hard to pull of despite of the seemingly straight forward premise.
The project creator committed the cardinal sin of programming - he didnt cap off the scope of the game. If you take a look at the Pre alpha trailer, it promised so much. However implementing it all was a no-go.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Not really. The problem is the lack of a skeletal structure; all the additions and updates have been separate blobs, dumped on top of each other with minimal cross coupling in addition to the atrociously slow along with minimal amounts of work done per update over the last 5 years.

[Edit] These are all my unprofessional opinions.
[Edit2] Heya Oni! fancy seeing you again on a page about this game :p

Reactions: Regin34
Apr 19, 2020
Is this game worth playing? From the reviews it looks like a lot of repetitive work with little reward. And the pictures don't really show much

tetrisedris

Jul 1, 2017
Is this game worth playing? From the reviews it looks like a lot of repetitive work with little reward. And the pictures don't really show much
its honestly okay. just - not a LOT of content. cant have sex with belle.
after 4 years of development, classic lul.
it makes for like, dont know, an enjoyable 2 hours? less if you cheat the grind.
i'd say wait until it's finished, but it's highly likely the world will end before that.

• Haha
Reactions: Optimelle

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
If you did not play this before it's ok for a few hours of fun and by fun I mean funny dialogue and little "fun" fun. By the time you get to the "fun" fun you will get where we were about 3-4 years ago.

If you have nothing else to do, give it a go but BE WARNED that this is developed so ridiculously slow it's not even funny anymore. I don't even think we can actually call this development. As someone else put it in the posts above: it's mostly an idea with scraps of work that were "dumped on top of each other" whenever the not-developer got bored and felt like working on this game.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes