2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019
Seriously, who didnt expect this, it was pretty obvious.

On first post, they tweaked it like "we didnt add a few questlines". Damn, there were 5 when on this "release" they added... A half? Not sure.

Now, they openly say "full v0.95 version". After a "non-stop" month to polish what they were doing for almost a year.

Im sorry for the ppl that actually believes a word they say.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Dog

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
Who should I give the contraband too? Thieves guild or other?
Doesn't seem like it has any real effect on the game yet. I'm curious too though.
At the moment, it seems like all you can do is give the contraband to the thieves guild, but that won't reward you with anything until the next update (From what I remember, the thief promised access to a shop or stash or something). For me, the barkeep was gone, so I couldn't even choose to give the contraband to the other group.

I'm just holding off on giving it to either side until the next update, since I want to see what each of them have to offer.

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
How do I solve this part of the event?

tentacle-tree didn´t tale long before laying its tentacle all over her! It´s hard to believe, but it fucked Belle Right in her bouth! But now, the beauty figured out a way to say away from the tentacle-tree. She decided to research what kind pf tree it is, and how tu behave with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

¿Como resuelvo esta parte del evento?

¡El árbol de tentáculos no contó mucho antes de colocar su tentáculo sobre ella! ¡Es difícil de creer, pero se jodió a Belle en su boca! Pero ahora, la belleza descubrió una manera de decir lejos del árbol tentáculo. Decidió investigar qué tipo de árbol es y cómo te comportas con él.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
How do I solve this part of the event?

tentacle-tree didn´t tale long before laying its tentacle all over her! It´s hard to believe, but it fucked Belle Right in her bouth! But now, the beauty figured out a way to say away from the tentacle-tree. She decided to research what kind pf tree it is, and how tu behave with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

¿Como resuelvo esta parte del evento?

¡El árbol de tentáculos no contó mucho antes de colocar su tentáculo sobre ella! ¡Es difícil de creer, pero se jodió a Belle en su boca! Pero ahora, la belleza descubrió una manera de decir lejos del árbol tentáculo. Decidió investigar qué tipo de árbol es y cómo te comportas con él.
You need to sell here a book on the tree. I think it's in Blinkers lab.

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
You need to sell here a book on the tree. I think it's in Blinkers lab.
te refieres a este libro?
si es asi no me da la opcion de ponerlo a la venta!

-------------------------------------------------------

you mean this book?
If so, it doesn't give me the option of putting it up for sale!

LucWarrior

Oct 4, 2017
te refieres a este libro?
si es asi no me da la opcion de ponerlo a la venta!

-------------------------------------------------------

you mean this book?
If so, it doesn't give me the option of putting it up for sale!
You dont sell this book.

when the quest is over, she'll take your hand for free.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Anyone got the thief scenes by convincing Belle and Betsy for a discount ? Betsy one was easy, but how do I convince belle

Reactions: zugnom

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Anyone got the thief scenes by convincing Belle and Betsy for a discount ? Betsy one was easy, but how do I convince belle
You need to have the reading-room opened, and it looks like its bugged in this version(for many anyway).
Wait for next patch.

Reactions: AR21

vcnz

Apr 22, 2017
I cant make oblivion potion but i have all components. In alchemic lab only corruption potion

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes