2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
i don't know if someone see this but some descreption on books is to big and dont fit in interface on bookself and in my game bartender in tavern is desapear

Reactions: Zellemate

Vuilataa

Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 56457

Overview:
I have to say this game is for adults. We'll try to make a lot of storylines - i.e. you would pass and complete the game as kind and good boy ^_^. But in any case, there will be a variety of erotic actions with Belle (and not only Belle) in our game. The essence of LS is that you can influence on Belle and modify her as you wish. Uncomplaining slave girl wearing a collar and chains, Wicked Queen with a whip, a housewife in apron over her naked body, etc... In general there will be many opportunities and it will be very different.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-02
Release Date: 2020-03-23
Censorship: No
Developer: ,
Version: v0.95 Part 2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelogs:

Password- new hot book

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Danser thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 15253 View attachment 15254 View attachment 15255
show me how to change the language pack

cherryjam

May 8, 2017
You know what’s Bullshit the Games of library story suck ass but is fun but now half to wait 0.96
How many year to wait to release 0.96

clarky

Jun 5, 2017
Here is a save with the three planted -> goes into C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Library-2429886229
But don't press the Russian word in "Gaston's thinking bubble", its bugged and crashes the game :S hope the team will have a fix very soon.
Chad

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
This is another shameful spot in a wide line of games that once were promising and then went into purgatory with minimal updates and endless release times

Reactions: madmit

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
This game is such a disappointment: it still have a great potential to be like "What a Legend" if those Russian guys and girls decided not to milk people and get 1k/month, but run a proper game development and earn much more. They had original story, nice dialogs and fine animation. But unfortunately they’ve lack of ambitions and contented with little.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Does this game have any real content yet or is it still a waste of download?

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
So, if the tags are right, still no actual sex scenes after almost 4 years of development?

Okay.jpg

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So, if the tags are right, still no actual sex scenes after almost 4 years of development?

Okay.jpg
Since when was tags ever equal to content, not to mention when was they ever 100% correct on this site...
That said: There are masturbation, handjobs, blowjobs, cunnalingus, sex with tentacle tree for now.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes