VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lifeguard [Ep.2 Fix] [RaJa]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Netorare, strictly speaking scenes designed to spark jealousy in the player by having a love interest "stolen" from the MC. But often used on this site for any scene where a woman (or dude or nb) has sex/makes out/holds hands with someone other than the MC.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Lifeguard [Ep.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Lifeguard [Ep.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of The Lifeguard [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Lifeguard [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I did a quick script correction for grammar and translation issues.
Feedback is appreciated.
I'm learning renpy. no changes have been made to the intentions of the Dev.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
I did a quick script correction for grammar and translation issues.
Feedback is appreciated.
I'm learning renpy. no changes have been made to the intentions of the Dev.
Many thanks as well!! I did update my IDE with some spell checking features. So many of them will already be fixed. But your works is highly appreciated!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
It seems some of you really like my teaser. A 4 star rating for my first attempt? Looks like I have to keep rendering. Music is coming later.
Screenshot 2021-08-18 120128.png

Today, our MC got a glimpse how naughty his colleagues really are. Who would have thought that the icy boss could be such a tease. He will be up for some surprises.
sc13_6_1.png

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
This week was completely spend on setting up the newest scene. Had to do it from scratch as no scenery to my liking was available anywhere. However, I think it came out nicely. The story now also features a true classic. Guess who owns it.

sc15_1_3.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Gosamr has written a very nice review. Thanks a lot! I hope I can keep up with these expectations.
homebrew

You earn what you get from me and so you rightfully merit any plaudits (for what they're worth) given. I do not hope, I believe that you will be able to maintain and improve the qualities that make your creation, both for me and others and hopefully many, many more, such a pleasurable experience.

Just do what you do in whatever time it takes you and don't let the weight of any expectations or impatience drag you down and then I feel sure it will all turn out to be wondrous in the end.

Reactions: homebrew

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
Short update: The little beach scene has meanwhile amassed almost 100 renders :oops: and 2 clips. And it's not finished yet. I've also started to include some audio, but that's harder than imagined. But I'm optimistic that a new release can be made by the end of the month.

Reactions: OneRow and Boogie

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
Hey guys, after a month of working on the final renders they are actually done. Apologies for the delay. But I also mastered the sound / music issue. A little more patience it's what I'm asking. Merely a couple of days. Check my Patreon site for "live" updates. Have fun

Reactions: Boogie

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
So, X-Mas update. Looking for somebody who is interested in doing some testing. I can run it again and again, but most likely will overlook the minor bugs. A look from the outside would be appreciated. Drop me a PN.

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
It's done! The new release is out and can be downloaded. As usual, leave a comment if you liked something or didn't or if you have ideas what could happen in the future. Enjoy.

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
It is actually pretty good game, kind of wonder why not much comments in this thread.
Only glitch I saw s galley stays locked. Other then that game is better them most I tried so gj man and gl

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes