VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lifeguard [Ep.2 Fix] [RaJa]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Lifeguard [Ep.1] (Fixed)

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord
Hi, can you please update the android port to the newest version? with the mod preferrably

• Sad
Reactions: Sonny86

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Got this error today, Started a new game. Do not know if the error is the game or the mod. Can't skip

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 2917, in script
    jump moniquedoing
ScriptError: could not find label 'moniquedoing'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump moniquedoing
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
The Lifeguard Ep2
Fri Jul 15 20:12:21 2022

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
Got this error today, Started a new game. Do not know if the error is the game or the mod. Can't skip

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump moniquedoing

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump moniquedoing
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
The Lifeguard Ep2
Fri Jul 15 20:12:21 2022
Which version do you play? I can't find this jump-command in my code :\

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not a bad game. It looks good, grammar is fine, and while there are a few typos/misspellings, those are few and far between.

The only issue I see is that it doesn't always track choices correctly. For example: After the beach, if you have more points with Amber than either of the other two, you end up spending the night at her place. In the following naughty scene, if your affection with her isn't high enough, you don't get sex, but instead get a choice of masturbating with her, or doing nothing. But no matter what the outcome, the next morning the game seems to just assume you had sex, based on their conversation.
Another example is Paul's movie night. Whether you go or not, in the conversation with Monique the next morning, the MC states that he went, claiming he met Samantha and Vanessa.
Also, on the day MC is working at the gym, if you ignore CJ, some parts of her behavior are still mentioned when he later visits Monique and her.

These are mostly small things, but they do break immersion... Oh, and Monique calls the MC "Anon" once in chapter 2.
Anyway, like I said, not a bad game. Looking forward to seeing the completed product.

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
Another example is Paul's movie night. Whether you go or not, in the conversation with Monique the next morning, the MC states that he went, claiming he met Samantha and Vanessa.
Also, on the day MC is working at the gym, if you ignore CJ, some parts of her behavior are still mentioned when he later visits Monique and her.
good find (y)

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
On the first page I saw group sex and a few people mentioning cum-eating. It also seems that some of the LIs have existing relationships.

I had been passing on this one but decided to scroll through the rest of the thread today. I didn't specifically see anything addressing any of the above, but I could have missed it. If anything has changed or more info is now available, I would appreciate it if someone could let me know so I can re-evaluate my decision to ignore this game.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I don't recall any of the girls being in an existing relationship, so they are all available. One of your co-workers/LI has a female roommate and they are both very open sexually, so there would likely be a threesome down the road. There is currently no group sex.

The cum eating scene is still there, but it's just one scene with a side character that you would likely only see it you are not on a path for one of the main LI.

Reactions: Eunoian

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
I don't recall any of the girls being in an existing relationship, so they are all available. One of your co-workers/LI has a female roommate and they are both very open sexually, so there would likely be a threesome down the road. There is currently no group sex.

The cum eating scene is still there, but it's just one scene with a side character that you would likely only see it you are not on a path for one of the main LI.
Thank you - that helps.

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
Hey guys,
sadly I've to inform you that there will be no more updates on this story. Priorities have shifted recently, so that for the foreseeable future there is just no time for creation. Maybe after things smooth down again.
Cheers,
RAJA

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes